Chapter 4:

We were in the car listening to the 1975 the city on their ep when jai surprisingly stopped outside my house and turned off the engine.

"Er it's not like I don't want to be here but why are we here? I thought you were gonna take my back to your place" I said confused. It's not that I want to go back his place, cause I don't. I just expected him to take me back there.

"Why do you want me to take you back to my place?" he winked with a smirk growing on his face.

"I took you here because it kinda looked like you were lost and me being the kindest person ever I decided to take you home" he carried on.

"Oh well ... um thanks jai, bye" I replied a bit confused.

"Bye babe"

"Whatever.."

I was actually really nervous to go back home because it was like the next say and I had to be back yesterday! I slowly made my way down the driveway.

When I got to the door it opened before I could touch it. Shoot they must of saw me sneaking up the driveway.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY?!" My mum screamed at me while dragging me inside by my hair.

"OW LET GO AND I WILL TELL YOU" I screamed.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!" She shouted with a pang of worried-ness in her voice.

"Right, when I was at school I was a bit late for my lesson and I had to go to my locker. The halls were already empty and the bell had gone. Before I had a chance to close my locker, someone else closed it'd or me and then another person grabbed my from behind and put a blindfold on me! next thing I knew, I was in a car with the people I hate the most, the brooks brothers! they took me back to there place an-"

Did anything happen between any of you?!" my mother interrupted.

"No no no, don't worry I was put in a room though and I woke up in the same spot in the same clothes. I thought I was at home so I started to do my morning routine for today ( Thursday ) and then I realised where I was and what happened. So I started to panick and scream really loudly. Can I tell you the rest after a shower mum? I'm really need one" I said panting.

"Sure honey, I'm sorry for mis-understanding you. I hope your ok.Go and take a shower and I will go and make us some hot cocoa, yeah?"

"Aw thank you mum I love you"

"I love you too"

I run up to my room and got out of muddy and sweaty clothes. I turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. When it was hot I got in and did the usual.

Suddenly there was a bang in my room. I turned of the shower and wrapped up my body in a towel and did the same thing with my hair.

I walked into my room and found a note on my bed. It said...

AN: thank you for ready updating tomorrow!

Twitter @sassyloustyles

Instagram @/stylinquentes @/kellicaf