Chapter 15:

*YOUR POV*

I clasped my hand over my mouth as I just realised what I had just said. what will jai think of me? I felt my embarrassment rise up on my cheeks as they turned a very dark shade of red.

"Sorry" I stuttered whilst covering my whole face with my hands.

"Yeah you should be" jai snorted.

"What! your the one who's being following me, sending me notes, FEELING ME!" anger started to rise inside of me and I started to shout.

"Don't try and turn this on me Sophia" he tutted.

"Get out!"

"What did you just say to me?" he said with the look of anger on his face.

"I said, get out!"

He stormed towards me and pushed me towards the ground. I landed hard on my back hitting my head, probably forming a bruise by the second. he was now straddling me and had his hands on either side of my head.

"I will never do as you say, I'm in charge now" he smirked.

"When did I say it was alright for you to control me?" I questioned.

"Never, as soon as I lied me eyes on you, you were automatically mine"

What? that's the sickest thing I have ever heard.

His hands slid down from beside my head and on my hips. he grabbed onto them tightly which made me yelp in pain. tears were starting to fall out of my eyes as his grip became tighter and my waist was feeling numb because he was using so much force.

"Help!" I screamed as loud as I could. my mum should be home any time now, hopefully here any second.

"Shut up! you can be really annoying sometimes" jai said with a tint of pleasure in his voice. He finally let go of my waist and he slid down a bit so he was now sitting on my thighs. he was crushing my legs but I didn't want to say anything because something bad might of happened. he motioned his finger towards me telling me to sit up and I did so.

"Right YN it was nice talking to you but I have to go." jai said whilst getting up off me.

"What?" I said slightly confused.

"Nar I'm only joking, come and sit next to me" he said now sitting at the top of my bed, leaning against the headboard. I slowly stood up and started walking towards the bed and past the mirror when I noticed something horrible. the girl stood in front of me was lifeless and pale, like she's had no sleep and someone has covered her in thick layers of flour.

Her hair was a mess, if she left it for another week, she'd probably start getting dreadlocks. thick, dark layers of mascara were piling on top of each other under her eyes and he cheeks were red and puffy, from crying.

"Take your time then" I jumped out of my skin, completely forgetting jai was here, being memorised by the girl that was stood in front of me not long ago, me. how could I let myself get to this state?

Jai is one confusing character, one minute he all rainbows and sunshines, next he's close to strangling you, litrally.

I slowly made my way towards my bed and sat opposite jai. He raised and eyebrow at me so I guess I had to sit next to him.

"I'm sorry I've been confusing you a lot lately and you have no clue what's actually going on but I just wanna say sorry, that's the best I can do so just accept me apology because it pisses me off when your cocky and grumpy with me" jai said sliding off the subject.

"I forgive you" I blurted out by accident.

"What?" I smile forming on his lips as he heard my words.

"I said I'm sorry" I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm so glad you forgive me, I don't think I would be able to live with myself if you hate me" he said grabbing hold of my hand, rubbing little circles onto it with his thumb.

"What do you mean you 'wont be able to live with yourself'?" I said repeating some of his words.

"I care about you,

Your beautiful Sophia.." He sighed, a sweet, lazy smile forming on his lips.

Oh.

AN: OMG I KNOW ITS NOT THAT LONG AND YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED MORE FOR THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY BUT I JUST REALLY WANTED TO STARTED WRITING TEASER 2 SO IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT.

I hope you enjoy my story, in teaser 2, there will be JAI POV'S and the rest of YN friends and the rest of the janoskians because this whole story has been YN POV, I think so anyway...

Goodbye my lovelies and teaser two will be out in less than a day or two, probably. 😘

Becca xxx ( OMG WHY AM I SO SAD AKANFJS)

I

Love

You

So

Don't

Forget

To

Read

My

Other

Story

(Teaser 2)

When

It

Comes

Out

Don't

You

Dare

Ignore

It!! 😂😂

Love becca, again xxx