Chapter 3

Alex's POV:

After Dad left leaving us in the lair.

"So what do you guys wanna do now? " I asked

Liam smiled excitedly "Well since we now saw your lair, you might wanna see my wizard history collections book."

Great I'm right, another Justin.

"Oohhh I would love that! Is it hidden in your magical box or maybe invisible shelf ? " Justin beamed excitedly

"No, actually It's under my bed." Liam answered

Louis and I laughed at Justin's disappointed reaction as Louis and I high fives.

I have a great feeling Louis and I will be great friends. Giving Dad and Justin something to worry about *wink* if you know what I mean.

"So you guys wanna go check it out?" Liam looked at us waiting for a response

Standing up I walked to Liam's side "Look Liam, I don't know how to put it off nicely."

Patting his back I answered "but no offense that's just really boring."

Louis stood up excitedly "Oh I have a much better Idea! Why don't we just explore the mini castle and carnival I have at home? We can use that spell that makes us small and go enjoy the castle and carnival!"

Now that, is my kind of people!

Smirking I walked to Louis "Now that my friend is a genius plan."

Max's eyes widened in excitement "Oohh I wanna come I wanna come, Alex I want to come!"

Justin and Liam shook their heads in disapproval. They can be boring and lame but we'll have so much fun!!

"Come on Justin, You and Liam can go do your lame boring stuff while Louis Max and I have fun and you know explore other environment."
Oh please I couldn't care less about the environment I'm in.

As long as it's far away from Justin's lame and boring stuff I'll be fine.

"Okay fine!" Justin agreed making me squeal in excitement.

We all exited the lair going into the substation.

Mom is there with Dad closing the shop.

"Oh there you guys are, Theresa meet Liam and Louis they're members of One Direction and they're my new wizard students." Dad introduced as Liam and Louis shook mom's hand politely.

"Good evening Mrs. Russo." Liam and Louis greeted

"You call Jerry, Jerry you can call me Theresa as well." Mom said smiling.

You see none in this family is really 'posh' and 'proper'

Why are british people so posh and proper anyway?

"Hey Mom, Dad Liam and Louis invited me, Justin and Max to hang out at their place. " I grinned excitedly hoping not to be put down

"I don't think that's a good idea, Plus they live with their band members right?" Mom looked at Liam and Louis

"Yeah but I'm sure they won't mind we'll just say that they're our friends." Liam answered

Wohoo Go Liam!!

Justin Max and I looked at Mom and Dad with puppy dog eyes.

Mom rolled her eyes "Fine! But on Friday not tonight, you have school."

"I don't!" Justin said raising his hand

"Oh right, Justin can go, Alex and Max can go friday." Dad said smiling