Chapter 16

Alex's POV

"Wow." Ashley blurts out looking quite shocked.

I looked at everyone who's waiting for the next thing she'll say.

Max tapping his feet not caring is the only thing that can be heard everyone's silent, the anticipation of Ashley's next response is killing me.

Finally breaking the silence I spoke "You can report me anytime you want I'll probably just find a way to make up for the thousand points." I bravely said as she smiled

"Who says I will tell you on? " she spoke smirking making everyone sigh in relief.

"You should be proud of me you thought me quite well, in you know breaking laws." It's true that's kind of like our bonding. Breaking the law...

Not really all the time... But most of the times.

"Are you sure about that?" Mom asked as Ashley nodded.

"Okay then... Your mom and I are gonna go upstairs now, be sure to close the portal door." Dad warned sternly before leaving the lair with mom.

Liam and Louis sat on the couch beside Justin as Max look through stuff in the shelves to mess with.

Harry sat down across Liam as I remained standing up facing Ashley.

"Thank you." I said as Ashley simply smiled

"You owe me one." She jokingly said

Rolling my eyes "Okay what do you want?"

"Just take me to that under ground subway where you hang out with those tattooed guys!" She beamed

Harry's head snapped at us raising his brow he asked "Tattooed guys? "

Ashley scoffed at Harry as she exclaimed "Hey you lot are all tattooed guys as well! Just your tattoos are not as cool as those Alex hang outs with."

Okay...

Can she just not make it look bad?

I lightly pushed Ashley "Don't mind her that was nothing... Just kind of my get away and all."

Harry was about to protest when Louis' phone rung " Hello Louis Tomlinson speaking."

"Okay okay.. We'll be home sorry, yeah yeah okay." He said before putting his phone back in his pocket.

"We have to go! We totally forgot Niall and Zayn!" Liam stood up followed by Louis and Harry who simply pouted.

"Who's Zayn and Niall? Are they your boyfriends? You guys are gay?" Ashley asked without shame.

Face palming myself I groaned.

Justin smirked "Be proud she's like your prodigy!"

"No we're not gay and there's nothing wrong with being gay. Niall and Zayn are our bandmates who doesn't know about this. " Liam explained

Harry stood up and walked in front of me, he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me tight as he buries his face on the crook of my neck. "I don't want to leave you yet..."

Gaaahhhhh He's so adorable!!

Why does he have to be this cuteee???

I'm not used to this kind of affection Mason was never like this and I'm never the PDA kind of girl.

I just mentally smiled and squealed as I kept a straight face on as I hug him back because everyone's eyes are on us.

"Fine. We'll leave now. Just go home by yourself" Liam said as he and Louis walked out of the Lair Justin following behind.