Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I heard the door of my room opened that immediately woke me up, yes I'm a light sleeper, As I heard the door slowly opened I opened my eyes slowly and a smile immediately crept up on my face seeing my beautiful girl sleeping peacefully. My arms are still wrapped around her body, I squeezed her tighter kissing her forehead when

"Harry i know you're upset so I made breakfast and-- Alex is sleeping in your bed with you..."

Liam trails off as his eyes widened

"WHAT THE HELL?! " Liam yelled.

I quickly sat up and motioned for him to shut up as I looked at Alex who's still sleeping peacefully despite the fact that Liam just barged in my room yelling like he saw a ghost.

"Will you not yell like that?! Can't you see she's still sleeping?!" I whisper yelled as he looked at me still in shock

After making sure that Alex is still having a nice slumber, slowly I slipped out of the blanket that covered us, and as I got out of bed I pulled the covers up making sure Alex feels as comfortable as a princess should be.

Before walking to Liam I leaned down leaving a soft delicate kiss on my babe's beautiful lips.

I sent Liam daggers as I walked towards him pulling him out of the room as I carefully, silently closed my bedroom door.

"JUSTIN AND JERRY TRUSTS YOU SO MUCH AND YOU JUST HAVE TO BREAK THEIR TRUST BY DOING THIS?!" Liam yelled frustrated as we make our way to the kitchen where he prepared pancakes.

"Sup?" Louis nodded still in a very sleepy voice as I sat down on one of the stools.

"What the hell are you going on about?" I asked a raging Liam.

Liam simply glared at me as he put a plate with pancakes in front of me.

"YOU KNOW HOW MUCH JERRY AND JUSTIN TRUSTS YOU WITH ALEX." Liam answered me as he grabs a syrup

"Syrup?" He offers and I simply nodded taking it.

"Why would you do this Harry?! I expected more from you now than before and then you do--"

I shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth smirking as I got what Liam is trying to say. "Oh so you think Alex and I had sex?" I cut Liam off

Louis chocked on his tea as he looked at me and Liam "You had sex with Alex? But I thought Alex likes Zayn more than you?"

Rolling my eyes I raised my hand giving Louis the internationally known sign of telling people to f.uck off.

"First of all, Alex and Zayn are just friends."

"Well then why were you so jealous about it yesterday? " Louis pushed wiggling his brows

"Alex explained to me everything and most importantly Liam, we did not had sex." I finished off eating my food.

"But you are together in a bed and ..." Liam trails off

I sighed heavily as I ran my left hand through my hair thinking of how to tell my mate nicely to how poor that logic is.

"Just because two people are sleeping in a bed together doesn't mean they were doing i---"

Now it was my turn to get cut off by Louis who grabbed my left wrist his eyes almost popping out in surprise.

"is this what I think it is?! " Louis asked I just remained silent not knowing what to say.

Alex never told me if it's okay with her that the rest would know that she already reported her self and gave up her 1000 points.