Chapter 20

Alex's POV

'Dude this day rocked!' I thought to myself as Zayn hugged me. I returned the hug knowing that it's just a friendly gesture, I actually never hugged a lot of people, I'm not really a hugging type of person but Zayn's cool so I guess he deserves the honor of hugging a gorgeous, by the way I'm talking about myself.

Then out of no where a cough erupted making Zayn and I pull away. We looked at each other before turning to the person who coughed, there standing in front of us, Harry with his arms crossed over his chest.

He's here? Why is he here?

Harry looked between Zayn and I making Zayn remove his arm that was resting around my waist.

"Fun Saturday??" Harry asked smirking as Justin, Louis and Liam started walking towards us.

Oh so they are all here, awesome they're gonna hear an awesome fun day Zayn and I had !

"It was so fun! After we ate breakfast we went to the abandoned subway and we painted with the eddy and james, we had drawing contests and all that Zayn won like a hundred bucks! Then when they all left we used the money Zayn won to buy tons of different color of paint and plastics and we put it in plastics and throw it on the wall then later we threw it at each other and Z--"

I was suddenly cut off by Harry walking past Zayn and I, bumping Zayn's shoulder.

" I'm taking the cab." Harry announced as he stormed out of the substation.

I furrowed my brows in confusion as Liam, Louis and Justin shook their heads in disapproval while Zayn simply looked down.

Sighing I spoke "I know guys, that was really rude I'm disappointed at Harry as well."

Their heads snapped at me as their eyes widened in amusement.

What? What did I say?

"You do understand Harry's statement right?" Louis asked looking at me with bewilderment

I may not be as smart as Justin or Liam but I do know that Harry just asked about Zayn and I's day. I am not as stupid as people assumes me to be.

"Uh yeah, he asked about Zayn and I's day." I said in a "duh" tone

"Wow Alex, you're so oblivious." Justin said shaking his head

Oblivious?

"I'll talk to her, you guys should go follow Harry before he gets a cab." Justin spoke as they all nodded walking off the substation.

I do not understand, what did I do? All I did was respond to Harry, he's the one being rude.

I let out a big sigh as I turned around to start walking up the stairs when Justin grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"Harry's jealous of Zayn don't you know that?"

Harry's what?

"What? Why ? Zayn and I are just hanging ou-"

"Alex, to you maybe it's nothing but to Harry it's more than just hanging out, he sees you smiling laughing with Zayn and not him, he thinks he's not making you happy enough."

Crossing my arms I narrowed my eyes at Justin "Okay That just sounds selfish."

"Out of all people you're the one who's gonna talk about someone being selfish?" Justin chuckled

"But really Justin, I didn't know he felt that way. I didn't mean to make him feel that way." I answered with all sincerity looking down disappointed at myself.