Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

"So are you coming? " Zayn asked one more time.

I simply shook my head no as they both sighed patting my back.

In about ten minutes they left and now I'm here in our apartment alone.

I was about to switch the tv on when I heard the front door opened. I quickly hid behind the dividing wall between the living room and the hallway from the front door.

"Are you sure no one's home?" The voice I very much recognized spoke.

It's Alex I'm sure.

What is she doing here? And who is she with? Is she here to see me??

"Well yeah Liam's studying with Justin and I heard the lads went to some club, you know to have drinks and you know maybe get some." Louis spoke I quickly recognized his voice.

Wait she's here with Louis?

And that's bull I did not went clubbing to 'get some'. As you can see I'm here at home on a friday night.

Alex was silent as they started walking to Louis' room, what will they do in there? I decided to follow them quietly and carefully my curiosity getting the best of me.

Alex turned around and I quickly hid

"Are you sure no one else is home?" She asked Louis again, wow Alex is quite the observant.

"Why do you keep asking that love?" I heard Louis asked as I remained hidden.

"I don't know, I feel like someone's here... I just want to make sure that when we do this no one's here, you know we can't risk anyone knowing about this right?" Alex said

I felt my stomach turning, my heart beat picks up and not in a good way.

What can't they risk anyone knowing?

What are they going to do?

No Harry calm down, Alex is not that kind of girl.

"What? What are you laughing at now?" Alex asked

"Well you sound so responsible right now, you know at keeping this secret..." Louis spoke as I heard the door open.

Secret? What secret?

Are they --- No no no.

Alex likes you remember that! But what if she likes Louis too? They're closer anyway.

No no no.

Harry stop thinking that way!

As soon as I heard the door closed I slowly walked silently to Louis' door.

I know it is not right to eavesdrop but my curiosity is just killing me.

It was quiet for some time, but when the silence was broken I felt my heart broke.

"Louiiiss" Alex moaned.

Are they really..

In a few minutes I heard Louis' bed made a noise followed by a horrifying sound.

"Alexxxx..." Louis moaned really loud.

Is this what they're doing?

Are they really??

No Harry it can be a misunderstanding...

But how do you explain the moaning and...

Just stop Harry okay?

I felt my legs getting numb so I decided to sit down when I heard Louis said

"How many times do I have to tell you? Liam is with Justin while Zayn, Niall and Harry are out clubbing?" Louis said.