Chapter 9

Alex's POV:

No

This is not right.

I should be trying to find a spell to get rid of whatever this is I'm feeling for Harry not entertain them by kissing him back everytime he does.

I want to push him away but It's so hard, like my body is craving for him as well but no, I know better.

"ALEX I CAME HERE AS SOON AS I ---- OKAY?"

With all the control I have I pushed Harry off me "OH HEY HARPER!" I greeted like nothing happened

Harper's eyes widened in surprise and confusion is evident on her face.

God Alex what the hell is going on with you?!

Now you have to go to Wizard World later and find something that will get rid of whatever the hell this is that you're feeling.

"Maybe you should go downstairs? Harper and I will come follow yeah?" I offered Harry, he simply nodded looking confused.

As he walked off I slammed the door closed as Harper rushed to me

"Okay what was that?!"

"I have to go to Wizard World later." I stated shaking my head

"Why? What are you gonna do there?"

"I got to find something that will remove whatever this is I'm feeling."

Harper wrapped her arms around me as she cooed "Alex there's no cure for that, cause' it's not something you can remove by whatever woopido you do." She sweetly spoke

Why is everybody saying that?!

Harper pulled away "I think we should go down now, your parents were confused when they saw me barge in and Harry's downstairs."

I was about to speak and ask Harper to go with me in Wizard World when she stopped to turn around.

"And I'm not coming to Wizard World to find whatever that is it sounds trouble."

I scoffed putting my hand on my hips "How did you know I was gonna ask you to come with me?"

"Well you will right?" She asked rolling her eyes as I simply nodded agreeing yeah.

"But why do you already assume it's trouble, I don't even know what I'm exactly looking for." I argued as we made our way to the stairs

"Well you're Alex so yeah."

Yeah she's right.

We all enjoyed the cake Harry baked as I kept my distance from Harry, honestly It is hard to do so but I get over guys so easily maybe it's just a crush just a little extra special since you know those other feelings that I'm feeling but other than that I'm sure I'll get used to it.

"So..." Harry trails off as I walked him out of our house.

"So... Good bye and thanks." I waved turning around

"Alex..." No please don't

Turning around I took a deep breath "yeah?"

"What are we?" Harry asked walking closer to me

I simply shrugged as he hold my hand looking into my eyes.

"Be mine?" What?!

What the actual?

Is he asking me to be his girlfriend?

Is he for real?

What the hell?!?!