Chapter 5

Liam's POV

"Max, what are you doing here? Where's Louis and Alex?" Justin asked as Max entered my room

"They're in the living room with Harry."

My eyes widened "What Harry's home?! Quick Justin hide the books!"

Max laughed "Relax I don't think he'll suspect anything."

It's not the risk I'm willing to take.

Justin and I quickly shoved the books under my bed.

Why didn't I made a magical secret storage place?

That's a good idea yeah I should do that.

After shoving the books under my bed Justin, Max and I quickly walked to the living room. Louis is sat across Alex while Harry's sitting beside Alex with his arm wrapped around her.

Oh dear Lord.

"Now that date of ours..." Harry smirked as Alex looked like she just want to disappear but she can't.

"Date?" Justin and Max asked at the same time

Harry looked up to us as he pulled Alex closer "oh hey guys, yeah Alex finally agreed on going to a date with me."

Justin and Max looked at each other wide eyed as they turn to Harry "Alex Agreed To a date With you?" They asked shocked

I sat beside Louis who's clearly finding the scene amusing.

"Why the shock?" Harry asked quite offended by now Alex shrugged off Harry's arm as she backed away

"Nothing nothing." Justin quickly rushed

"Oh it's because Alex doesn't date mortals, ya know her ex was a werewol--" Max blurts out as Justin quickly covered Max's mouth shutting him up.

When I thought Louis was the worst, I never knew there's something beyond worst at keeping their mouth shut and thoughts to themselves, until Max.

"What was that?" Harry asked looking confused

Oh God no.

Alex moved closer to Harry patting his back "Oh don't mind him."

Harry shrugged thankfully dropping it enjoying Alex's attention. Taking advantage of it.

"So when can that date of ours be?" Harry asked as Alex simply smiled giving Max a death glare before rolling her eyes at Justin who's having the time of his life.

Alex's POV:

"I thought your annoyed at him?" Harper asked confused as she sat in front of me by the counter. Who's wearing a dress made of colored pens. See this is why I do not wear the dress she makes for me. I love Harper but her Dresses are just really something, but hey I gotta give it to her for creativity.

"Well yeah, but He kind of black mailed me."

Harper's eye widened "Black Mail?!"

"Relax Harper.." I gestured shushing her.

"Not really black mail, but you know just I have to." I explained

"So when's this date? And where?" Harper asked

"I don't know where but next week friday."

"You have almost a week to get ready ! Do you want me to make a dress for you? I mean he's quite popular I'm sure some paparazzis are gonna take pictures of the two of you."

Oh yeah Paparazzis.

Well I don't care anyway.

I shrugged "Nah, I'm not gonna get ready for this date, I'm kind of forced to go to it. "