Chapter 2

Liam's POV

As soon as we stepped in the apartment that the management and Syco bought for us, we heard Niall, Harry and Zayn talking

"I think it's stupid that we have to stay in New York city for a year." Niall spoke

"I don't think It's stupid we're gonna record and write songs plus appearances, interviews and other press junk." Zayn answered him

"Yeah also we'll be flying out here and there plus we're allowed to go out of New York as long as we don't have work to do." Harry said chiming in.

Louis looked at me shrugging as we decided to continue listening.

This may sound weird but Louis and I usually does it especially when we were all of a sudden gone so we will know what they think.

What they're talking about, if they're suspecting something.

Since none of them knows that Louis and I are wizards we need to be careful.

Having Louis by my side makes the hiding much harder.

"Where's Louis and Liam again?" Zayn asked

"I don't know but I called them they said they're on their way."

I gestured at Louis telling him to start walking to the living room.

"Hey lads!" I greeted

"Where have you guys been? You ditched us after the concert." Niall said

Oh God we didn't plan a lie.

"Yeah uh about that.." I stuttered looking over to Louis asking for help.

I don't usually trust Louis when it comes to helping me but when it comes to lying he's pretty good at it.

"We, drove our friend home, we saw her backstage we catch up and you know she's a girl we can't let her go home by herself that's totally ungentleman " ungentleman is that even a word?

Harry quickly shot up " Is she the beautiful girl you were talking too?"

Louis looked at me "You mean Alex?" he asked turning back to Harry.

"Oh so Alex is her name!" Harry said smiling

Zayn and Niall look clue less "Who's Alex? " Zayn asked

"An old friend of ours." Louis answered with ease.

I need to start learning how Louis does that.

"Can I have her number?" Harry asked out of no where.

"I don't think she's gonna like that." I answered sitting beside Niall

"Why not?" Harry asked pouting

"Because, she's not like the girls you get on with Harry, go find other girl." Louis snapped sitting down beside me as well.

uhmm Okay?

"I know she's different not like the girls who usually fall for me the second I breath. " now this is why Harry never get the right real girls.

He's too cocky. Too full of himself.

"But she's really beautiful, interesting , unique and mysterious."

He thinks Alex is mysterious.

"Just drop it Harry okay?" I firmly said.

"Fine but the next time you go see her you have to bring me along." Harry insisted

Rolling my eyes I answered
"Whatever makes you sleep at night."