It's Magic! (One Direction & Selena Gomez)

Main Cast :

Selena Gomez as Alex Russo
David Henrie as Justin Russo
Jake T. Austin as Max Russo
One Direction as themselves

"The One Thing that makes you, HAPPY or The One thing that makes you, YOU?"

Alex Russo , Justin Russo and Max Russo are all wizards in training.

Alex Russo is a very irresponsible teen age wizard, she had been into lots of trouble because of using magic irresponsibly but there came a time when she saved the world using magic to fight the dark angels, which made her wizard of the year and a very popular young wizard in the wizard world.

Since Justin is offered to be replacing Professor Crumbs in the future in wiz tech she is now only up against her brother max for the title of Wizard of the year.

For her life without magic is not life.

Magic is her life though it gets her into trouble it is her life she's very determined and sure that she'll get the title and she'll be the family wizard she's gonna be a full wizard.

Nothing can take it away from her unless she marries and falls in love with a mortal. Which she is pretty much convinced that she will never do.

One direction

A popular teen age boy band that came out from x factor

Two of the members are wizards Liam and Louis, but in the wizard world they are not that popular they try to keep it down in the wizard world because there had been issues going on that they are accused of using magic to be part of the popular band, which is entirely false.

Harry Styles, a complete mortal. a part of One direction and best friends with Liam and Louis. He's known for being very cheeky and a flirt, but the truth is he still haven't seen the girl that will leave a mark in his mind.
That's until she met the irresponsible Alex Russo with the famous 'I don't care ' attitude.

What happens when they cross paths???

How many times would Alex put them into danger by using magic irresponsibly??

What happens when they are placed in a situation where the only thing they can do is to tell they're mortal friends their secrets??

What if unexpected love blossoms ??

Which will prevail?

Find out more on " it's magic!"

Based on a disney series 'Wizards of Waverly Place.'