Chapter 14

Harry's POV

Finally! After almost a week I'm gonna see Alex again!

I'm not sure if she's gonna talk to me but I sure am happy that I get to see her, she gets to watch me perform tonight.

The promo concert started, I looked for Alex on the crowd and literally within a second I spotted her together with her family.

It's not that hard finding Alex her beauty stands out.

She's like a shiny object who simply shines.

She's wearing a simple shirt and jeans with her beautiful curly hair worn down and still she stands out.

She doesn't even have to try.

The whole show I kept on glancing and glancing on her direction I don't know if she noticed but she's clearly not amazed by our show, I understand it though if our music is not her jam, but I really do appreciate that she came.

Though she was forced to go I still am very glad that she did come.

"Nice job lads!" Liam said as we high fived each other after the last song.

We all proceeded back stage and as we made our way to our dressing rooms I saw the Russos walking heading to our dressing room I presume.

I stopped as I stare at Alex walking with them while the lads entered the dressing room.

They were walking as the Security guards lead them when Alex stopped.

I can see them talking but I can barely hear what they're talking about, next thing I saw was Alex staying behind as the rest walked to the dressing room.

Is she not going because she's avoiding me?

Should I follow her?

Should i approach her?

But I'm giving her space and time right?

I decided to follow her secretly as she looked for I am guessing an exit.

I miss her...

I miss her beautiful face, her sassiness, her voice, her smile, her snobby I don't care attitude.

I miss her lips, I miss the feelings I get when I get close to her, I crave for this feeling I am feeling right now just staring at her being a few feet away from her.

Oh screw giving time and space!

I took a deep breath before speaking
"Fancy seeing you here..."

Immediately she turned around not looking shocked as I'm sure she knew it was me.

At first her face was emotionless she pulled of again her best poker face but in a matter of second she grins at me as she spoke
"Oh hey"

"What are you doing here alone? Shouldn't you be with us in the dressing room?" I asked as she rolled her eyes

"Oh you know I'm just looking for the bathroom, I really have to pee, I've been holding it for so long, and I heard it's not good for the health, you know that? Actually I can't find one do you happen to know where it is? No? Okay I'll look for it's really nice bumping on y---" she rushed explained as she started walking past me

Grabbing her arm restraining her from going further away from me I cut her off "you're not looking for the restroom you're looking for the exit. And if you're really looking for the restroom it's right in front of you."

She looked up to where I am looking at as she mumbled under her breath.

I know she's lying.

She's really good at it, she may fool some people but not me.