Chapter 15

Alex's POV

"Holy Sh*t!" Harry exclaimed as he saw the view of Paris from the top of the Eiffel tower we currently are in.

I'm scared.

Honestly I am really scared of what his reaction would be.

He probably won't want anything to do with me anymore.

"So, now you believe me?" I asked as Harry looked at me wide eyed.

He shook his head in disbelief as he looked around.

His gaze returned back to me as he shook his head.

"You're really... You're really a wizard?" Harry blurted out

I simply nodded as I weakly smiled "Now that you know, You're free to walk out of my life anytime you want."

It hurts saying that but he probably would not want to stay in my life knowing this fact about me.

"What?" He asked finally out of the shock state he was in.

"I truly understand if you're done with me after knowing this. Don't worry I'll take you back to New York and we can just forget about this, just promise me you won't tell anyone and we're goo--"

I was suddenly cut off when I felt his lips crashed on mine.

I pulled away shocked at his action.

"I don't understand why ..." I trailed off confused

Why did he kissed me?

Harry laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I don't care that you're a wizard. I still love you... Remember I told you I love you for you." His voice is so soft, so soothing I don't know what I did to deserve Harry.

Well I'm gorgeous and awesome so I guess that justifies everything.

"Is this the reason why you kept on pushing me away? Because you thought I'm not gonna accept this about you?" He asked softly as I shook my head no

"What is it then?" Harry asked

I pushed him lightly as I walked to the railing looking at the night sight of Paris.

I waved my wand making a soft slow music play in the thin air.

You know too add more dramatic effect.

"You see, in every family with magical powers inherited a child would inherit it fully. If a family have more than one child, there's gonna be a family wizard competition who gets to keep their powers forever and get the title of the family wizard." I paused as I looked at Harry who came to my side listening to me intently.

" I'm gonna be sure to win the family wizard competition since Max have obviously small chance and Justin is offered a special position in wiz tech it's the wizard school in wizard world." Harry nodded telling me to continue.

" I promised myself never to have feelings like this to any mortal or fall in love with a mortal, because I don't see the point to it." Harry narrowed his eyes at me confused.

"Why?" He asked

"Because it's pointless in the long run I would not end up with a mortal because a wizard can't be with a mortal, if a wizard end up with a mortal then he or she eventually have to give up his or her powers. " i explained as Harry's eyes widened.

"I tried everything, I looked for spells, charms or anything that will make this feelings I feel for you to go away. Cause' I made up my mind that I won't give up my powers not for anything or anyone, Magic is basically my life to just give it up for someone."