Chapter 23

Harry's POV

'It's been almost two months now' I thought to myself as I adore the bracelet Alex gave me, the bracelet that meant so much, that the value is nothing compared to gold or silver.

Time passed by so fast that i didn't notice that summer is coming up.

Is Alex graduating? I honestly don't know.

Also, It's been about two months since their wands were handed back to them, I remember how happy they all are like their life depends on that piece of stick. But then again, how could I know? I'm not a wizard. I did not live my life depending on magic and making things easier.

I work hard for things... just kidding my charming personality and good looks definitely made things easier for me.

For almost the past two months, The lads and I had been busy recording new songs and doing interviews.

I made it public that I'm in a relationship, though I did not directly said It's Alex I guess they figured for I often take Alex out even though she refuses almost all the time.

80% of the time I have to drag her to come with me. But I don't care, I would be glad to drag her around just as long as she's with me. I'd actually be glad to drag her with me on our tour next year, well that is if she's not planning on going to college. I don't really know her plans, it's quite unfair for she knows mine. Later we'll be going out, so then maybe I can ask her these things.

Right now I'm waiting for the door to the lair to open that indicates their lesson for today is now over.

Checking my phone I smiled, the door should open in 3,2,1.

And it did just like it always did revealing a very tired Jerry.

"You can come in now." Jerry said smiling, even though he's obviously tired he still manages to smile.

"Thanks Jerry! " I answered beaming, he was about to go up the stairs and I was about to open the door that looks like a fridge.

"Oh and don't stay out too late with Alex, she have school tomorrow." He paused furrowing his brows like he had a sudden realization.

"Not that she cares about it." He added tilting his head to the side, I shrugged agreeing.

"Don't worry Jerry I won't." I answered smiling before entering the lair, he nodded as a response.

As I entered the lair I heard talking, but I heard one voice in particular that I am not familiar of.

"It's been a long time!" I heard the voice of a guy exclaimed and as I walk further, there in front of me the guy hugging MY Alex.

"Yeah! It's been like forever ! " Alex said as she pulled away. The others shook hands with him as they still doesn't know I'm here.

"You've been too busy taming beasts." Alex commented as the guy simply shrugged.

Wait.

I've seen him before...

Yes! Alex's instagram!

"Hey." I greeted, as I finally decided to let them be aware of my presence.

They all turned around as they heard me spoke, The guy from instagram raised his brow at Alex as if asking her who I am.

No b.itch I'm the one who's supposed to be asking her who the f.uck you are because I am her BOYFRIEND.

"Chase, this is Harry, my boyfriend. Harry, this is Chase one of my friends." Alex introduced us, he nodded his head, I nodded back.