Chapter 12

Alex's POV

So let's just say that after searching the Wizard World with whatever spell or charm I need Louis and I went back empty handed.

Well not exactly empty handed since we could've or could've not forgotten to close the portal door.

"Go back to Wizard world you beasts!!" Louis yelled shooing away the wizard world creatures that went to his room when we accidentally left the portal door open.

The fairies, werewolves, dogs and some elf refused to listen to Louis.

"Well it looks like they decided to have a little party here." I nervously laughed as Louis looked at me nervously.

If Chase is here he can tame it all and make them go back to Wizard world.

Chase is a beast tamer and a good friend of mine, he's cool.

Those who I consider my friends are cool and they're just a few out there.

Oh wait he taught me some stuff on how to 'chase' away monsters and beasts

See what I did there with the chase thing?

Yeah? ok good.

I'm hilarious.!

"Don't panic I know what to do." Louis looked at me unsure.

"Just go and make sure no one comes in I'll try and chase them all out. I'll start with this little dog dragon we have here." I grabbed Louis' shirt that's lying on the ground as I started doing what Chase thought me to do.

I managed to get the dog dragon back to the wizard world but let's just say it got mad and decided to blow fire on me.

I tried chasing out the werewolves and as soon as I was able to get them back through the portal door they decided to rip my clothes.

"You guys are so rude!!! I dated one of your kind before and he is much more nicer than any of you !!!" I yelled panting

"And he's much more attractive than all of you!!" I yelled once again, they finally left.

As I go back to Louis' room I stood there frozen when I saw Liam chasing the Elf and Fairies.

Oh no.

What is he doing here?!

I quickly walked back to the portal going to the other side of the portal in the wizard world as he finally chased the remaining creatures back to the wizard world.

He was catching his breath as he turn and see me standing there.

Quick Freeze pretend you're not here.

"Alex. Are you ok?!" He asked panicking as he came rushing to me. I remained frozen

Rolling his eyes he spoke "You know I can see you right?"

God I thought this would work on him it worked on Mr. Laritate.

D.amn it!

Before he can lecture me on what Louis and I did was irresponsible, I quickly went back inside Louis' room with Liam following behind.

Louis' not here.

Where did he go?!

Oh don't he dare leave me alone in this mess!

"Where is he?!" I asked turning around to face an angry and exhausted looking Liam.

"He's outside dealing with Harry."

My eyes widened hearing that name "Harry?! What?! What is he doing here?!"

"Apparently he was here the whole time you two were here." Liam walked to the door opening it as I quickly follow still trying to catch my breath.