He Yells at You

My apologies to milomurphy2 but I had to tweak this request because I couldn't imagine anyone (especially Crutchie or David) hurting the person they loved even when they were mad. PS. I'm not a rabid Sprace shipper but I love this piece of fan art.

Jack:
        "Jack-Jack, c'mon, pay attention to me." You whined and he grunted and went back to sketching. "Jack! Please, I love you, can you please talk to me?"
       "Santa Fe, I'm working, can youse go away?" Jack said without looking up.
       "But Jacky..." You began and hung on his the arm he was using to draw.
       "Ise said GO AWAY!" He growled and pushed you off.
       "F-fine. I'll leave." You muttered, gathered your belongings and ran out.

Crutchie:
       "Ow." Crutchie breathed as you poked him for the bejillionth time. "Stop it." He was currently trying to write something down and you wouldn't leave him alone.
      "But Crutch-Crutch, I want cuddles." You complained and he seemed to snap.
      "AND I WANT TA WALK AGAIN, BUT I AIN'T WHININ' BOUT THAT!" He shouted, grabbed his crutch and left.

Spot:
      "Aack!" You shouted as you tripped and fell off of a fire escape. It was late at night and you probably shouldn't have been out without telling Spot first but you were bored and couldn't sleep.
     "What the Hell, Y/n?! DON'T YOU EVA DO DAT AGAIN, YOUSE COULDA DIED!!!" Spot screamed when he found you half conscious on the ground.
     "I'm sorry my being injured inconveniences you, I'll leave." You shot back, pulled yourself to your feet and stalked off.

Racetrack:
      "What the Hell was goin' on back there?" Race fumed as he paced in front of you. You had just lost your first ever race and Race was pissed because of the amount of money he had bet, and lost, because of it.
      "I'm the one that lost, Race, now calm down." You said and he whirled on you.
      "I LOST A WHOLE LOTTA MONEY THANKS TO YOUSE!" He snarled and stormed out.

David:
      "David, honey, it's one B, I think you're​ going to be fine." You tried to calm David down.
      "IT'S NOT JUST ONE B! MY WHOLE GRADE IS IN JEOPARDY!! HOW DO YOU NOT GET IT?!" He shrieked and you got really angry.
      "I DUNNO, MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I HAD TO DROP OUT OF SCHOOL TO SUPPORT ME AND MY FAMILY! NOW SHUT UP, AT LEAST YOU GET TO GO TO SCHOOL!" You screeched back.