You Make Up

Look, I'mma be frank, this chapter is loaded with southern slang because I'm a southern girl and it always creeps in. So, please don't say, "but there's supposed to be a 'g' there" or "that's not right, 'gotta/getta/kinda' isn't a word." I realize this, I also live nowhere near New York so don't say "that's not how they talk" either. I've never been, so I don't know. I haven't had this happen yet but I have seen on other fanfictions/preference books people have corrected what was supposed to be slang and Not a real word and it gets on my nerves. So if ya see anything that's real southern, please don't hate. Mini rant over, here's your update, cinnamon rolls!

Jack:
         "Santa Fe? I'm sorry." Jack muttered as he found you sulking in his "penthouse"
         "Why'd you have to yell?" You whimpered and he sighed.
         "Sorry, Cowgirl, I just- you wouldn't stop bothering me and Medda offered some good money for this set and I was going to surprise you. But I guess I've ruined it now." He explained and looked at you sadly.
         "Jack, I'm sorry for bugging you, I was bored and I didn't realize-" You apologized and he cut you off with a hug.
         "Ain't no problem, love youse Santa Fe." He whispered and you giggled.
         "Love you too, Cowboy."

Racetrack:
         "Ass." You growled as Race approached you. "What do you want?"
         "I'm sorry fa yellin' but Jacky-boy's gonna be- ugh, he's gonna murder me." He complained and you looked at him pityingly.
         "Yeah, but you don't have to take it out on me." You exclaimed and he looked at his well worn, but we'll taken care of, boots. "I forgive you, but seriously? How much money did you lose?"
        "Quite a bit." He whined embarrassedly and Tyrant snorted what you thought was a laugh.
        "Love you, dummy." You said and he wrapped an arm around you.
        "Love youse too, Charm." He replied and kissed your forehead.

Spot:

*Omnipresent Third person"

        "Go away." Spot growled at Snarky as he knocked on his bunk. "I said to go away."
        "Y/n's here." Snarky replied and Spot bolted up. "If I'd known that'd get ya up and messin' around, I'd 'ave done it sooner." (Forgive me, Snarky's southern because I wanted to be able to write in the language I use. Plus, he's gonna be in my fanfic)
        "Shut it, now where's she?" Spot asked eagerly and Snarky waved at the fire escape you hung out at quite a bit.

*Second person*

         "Hi." Spot breathed as he spotted you (Oops, did I do that?). "I'm sorry."
         "Why?" You asked as he took a seat next to you. "Why'd ya yell?"
         "Youse worried me, I thought youse were dead or somethin." He admitted and you put a hand on his shoulder.
         "I can handle myself." You reminded him and he looked embarrassed.
         "Yeah, but I hate tha thought of not bein' there fa ya." He said and you hugged (what is with me and hugging right now?) him.
         "You don't have to worry about that, you'll always be there." You assured and he leaned in and kissed you.

*Omnipresent again*

        "Alright, boys! We did it!" Skip exclaimed happily as he heard the two Brooklyn newsies make up.
        "What is going on?" Y/n asked as she entered the lodging house with Spot only to find the other newsies celebrating.
        "Nuthin." Snarky said guiltily and all the boys stopped whatever they were doing and tried to act normal. Spot and Y/n just rolled their eyes and turned back to hang out on the fire escape.

David:
        "Love, I'm sorry, I was being illogical and stupid. Forgive me?" David apologized after you both have screamed at each other for a bit.
        "I was pissed that you were so worried about a friggin 'B' and I don't even get to go to school. It's unfair, I wanna learn stuff I just can't." You complained and David wrapped his arms around you.
       "I'm sorry, I didn't think about that. I was just worried about my grade because I don't want to look stupid." He apologized again and you laughed.
       "You know too much to look stupid." You assured and he kissed the top of your head.
       "Love you." He said and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
       "Ditto." You replied.

Crutchie:
       You found Crutchie crying and immediately felt bad.
       "I'm sorry, I didn't mean ta yell at youse. I-i just couldn't handle it, I was tryin' ta write a letta an' youse wouldn't leave me alone an' I snapped." He apologized and you sat down next to him.
       "It's fine, I shouldn't have kept bugging you." You acknowledged and laid your head on his shoulder.
       "No, it's my fault." Crutchie bemoaned and you put an arm around his shoulders.
       "No, no it's not. I love you." You said and Crutchie turned to you.
       "Love you more." He replied and you two fell asleep curled together, warm, and more importantly, happy.

Blink:
       "Sorry, that I snapped at youse. I just don't like when people bug me about my eye. I-i lost it when I got in a fight with the wrong guy an' he stabbed me in the eye." He confessed and you cried for him.
       "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." You apologized while he wrapped his arms around you in an attempt to comfort you.
       "Now, now, it ain't your fault. That's right, youse didn't know. There's no way youse could've." He soothed and you looked up at him.
      "What didn't you do to him?" You asked, well aware that he could take care of himself.
      "Beat the lights outta 'im." He said and you giggled.
      "Love you." You announced and he leaned so that your foreheads were touching.
      "Me too, but about you."(please, God, may someone get this) He replied and kissed you.