Nightmares Part B2

Jack:
        "Jack?" You called when you felt the emptiness where he should have been. "Jack?
       "Yeah, Santa Fe?" He replied as he slid back into bed with you. "I'm right here."
       "Where we're you? I had a nightmare about you...you leaving." You whimpered and nuzzled into his chest.
       "I'm here. And I ain't leaving anytime soon." He snuggled up with you and kissed your head. "Now go back to sleep."
       You yawned in response as you and Jack fell asleep in each other's arms.

Spot:
        "Spot?"
        "I'm here, don't worry." He said as he left his bunk to join you in yours. "Bad dream?"
        "Yeah." You whispered as he wrapped his arms around you.
        "Wanna talk about it?"
        "I wanna go back to sleep." You replied and he pulled you closer to him.
        "We can do that."

David:
         "Aack!" You woke up to David crying out as you literally kicked him out of bed. "Are you alright, love?"
         "Giant turtles." You planted while he stared at you quizzically.
         "I told you not to eat Race's lasagna before bed, but did you listen? No, you had to be stubborn and refuse."
         "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's go back to sleep."

Crutchie:
         "It's okay, c'mon. Y/n, you're okay. I'm here." Your crippled cinnamon roll of a boyfriend shook you awake.
         "What's going on?" You slurred because of your continued fatigue.
         "You were smacking me in your sleep. Spiders?" He asked, stroking your hair to soothe you.
         "Spiders." You confirmed.
         "C'mere." He cuddled into you and closed his eyes. "Good night."

Blink:
         "Blink!"
         "What's the matter?" He ran in from the other room and to your bedside.
         "Nightmare."
         "Aw, I'm right here. It's okay." He curled up beside you and wrapped you tighter in the blanket. "I'm right here."

Mush:
        "Y/n, are you okay? You kept saying my name in your sleep, and not in the good way." He murmured and kissed your cheek.
         "Not funny."
         "Was it the nightmare again?" He inquired as he nuzzled into you.
         "Yeah."
         "Hey, I love you, no one can change that. Or ever will be able to."
         "Love you too."

Race:
         "Racetrack!" Yous screamed.
         "Jesus!" He yelped as he jumped and fell out of your shared bed.
         "Sorry, Race, I had a nightmare about you being..."
         "Killed by someone I owe? Yeah, I've had that one." He pulled the covers back over him as he climbed back into bed.
         "How do you..."
         "Just go back to sleep, it ain't goin to happen. Can't get rid of me that easy." He joked as you dozed back off.