Blink Catch-up

I felt the need to include Blink now, so hey, here you go.

How you met:
         "Sir, would you help me? I'm a bit lost." You asked a blonde newsboy and he turned to reply.
         "Sure, Doll, me name's Blink, now where're youse heading?" He replied an you noticed that he had an eye patch on.
         "I'm meeting some friends at Tibby's, do you know where that is?" You inquired and his face split into a bright smile.
         "Yeah, me too. Heah, I'll walk youse there." He answered and held out a hand.
        "Thank you, my name's Y/n." You said and took his arm.
"
       "What a pretty name." He responded as you both continued down the street.

Your job:
The mayor's daughter

First Date:
Blink took you out drinking and messing around.

Favorite Band:
Nickleback

Favorite Panic at the Disco Song:
Emperor's New Clothes- no real reason.

Favorite Musical:
Bright Star- The ending makes you smile.

Nicknames:
His: Sweetheart- it makes him blush and the boys laugh.
Yours: Your highness- it's a inside joke because you're the mayor's daughter.

Your Newsie Sibling:
Crutchie

You Get Sick:
       He just brings you soup an takes off being a Newsie until you get better.

Couple's Costume:
Jack and Jill, after falling down the hill

Your Pet:
      A three legged dog that you saved from the Delancys and named Dimitri

Favorite Disney Movie:
Alice in Wonderland(animated)- this is a fun movie, that's pretty much the reason.

He yells at you:
     You were messing around and kept bugging him about how he lost his eye and he snapped at you, it wasn't necessarily "yelling" more like "growling."

     Sorry, if this seems rushed or lazy. I'm really trying. It doesn't help that my ankle makes me want to die. 💙 You all!😘