He Hears You Sing for the First Time

Jack:
You were messing around at the lodging house and he walked in on you singing f/s and he just stood in the doorway watching you clean and sing.

Spot:
One of the younger boys had had a horrible nightmare and you we're trying to get him to go back to sleep. Eventually you got him to sleep by singing "Hallelujah" (yeah, it's a modern song, so? Sue me). When you had the little boy tucked back in his bed and we're on your way back to your own you bumped into Spot who was leaning against one of the other beds and seemed to have been listening intently.

Crutchie:
You were at work finishing up your shift and started to sing quietly to yourself. Crutchie was slouched at a table because of the bad day he had been having. That is until he heard you, then he returned to his normal, happy-go-lucky grin.

Racetrack:
You were just walking home after a good selling day and Race was going to talk to you. That was, until he heard you singing f/s and he didn't want to interrupt. After you finished the song he started clapping and whistling and you freaked out and turned around only to find your smirking boyfriend standing there.

Blink:
He was lurking outside your house and waiting for you to meet him when he heard you singing to yourself in your room.

Mush:
You two were dancing and you started singing under your breath. It wasn't until you heard Mush join in that you realized he could hear you.

Surprise cinnamon rolls! I'm still alive, just really busy! This is finally up! Thanks to Katherine___Plumber for this idea. Love you all!💙 Bye cinnamon rolls, don't forget to request and comment if you find a reference!