They Have a Nightmare Part A2

Jack:
         "Jack, are you okay?" You asked as you woke up to him sitting straight up in bed with a scared look on his face.
         "No." He whispered and you kissed his cheek and snuggled closer.
         "Do you wanna cuddle to make it better?" You said and he smiled and curled up with you.
         "Yeah, Santa Fe, that's a great idea." He answered and you two fell back asleep cuddled up together. (That was the fluffiest thing I think I've ever written.)

Blink:
          How you woke up? You were​ kicked out of bed, literally. Blink was thrashing around in his sleep and you fell out of the bed because of it. When you hit the ground you squealed and Blink's guilty face peered over the edge of the bed at you.
          "I'm so sorry, did I do dat?" He said and you burst out laughing.
          "Yeah." You giggled until you saw how serious he looked. "Sweetheart?"
          "It's fine, just I had a nightmare." He said and you climbed back into bed.
           "Aw, it's okay, I'm here now." You replied and nuzzled into his neck.
            "Princess, it's okay." He said and wrapped his arm around you.
            "Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" You asked and he shook his head.
            "Can we go back to sleep?" He answered and you snuggled into each other.

Spot:
            "Spot, Spot, Baby, wake up." You said shaking him awake.
            "Y/N!" He cried and pulled you to him. "Thank God."
            "Baby, what's the matter?" You asked as he buried his face in your hair. "Are you crying?"
            "No." He snivelled and you leaned up and kissed him.
            "What's the matter?" You inquired and he shook his head.
            "Don't wanna talk about it." He replied and you snuggled into him.
            "Then don't." You murmured and he buried his face in your hair.

            Sorry that it's only the first three boys. Life has been crazy. Last night I was in our talent show at school and I think I blew my pipes because my throat hurts.