91: Final Curtain Call

Hey everyone! Firstly, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. This isn't a Christmas themed chapter but I felt it was fitting to give you something as my Christmas present to you all. So here is this chapter with some little special things!

Thank you so much for the love of last chapter. I tried my best to deliver a big and chaotic chapter. And so here we are in the final few chapters which is kind of sad but I'm also happy to be able to finally give you the fans an ending. Let's kick in as much cuteness as possible in these final few chapters. The cute overload before the crash...

Anyway, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Ivy was sitting in the waiting room as her eyes moved around the room, taking in the walls and the different posters and images on them. The door opened and Ivy jumped up. "Red!" Harley gushed happily, hurrying over to her lover and embracing her. A doctor was standing by the doorway and smiled at the pair. "I'm pleased you are both doing very well and suffered no injuries. And after the ordeal you both went through, I'm glad you are doing okay" he smiled at the pair.

"Thank you doctor. What about my head and brain? You know the whole amnesia thing?" Ivy asked. "Well until we get the results back, there's nothing official but after the tests we have done and how you are now. It's safe to say that you are and will be okay" the doctor replied. "Okay, thanks" Ivy smiled. The doctor smiled and nodded before leaving the room.

Harley turned to Ivy as she was still in an embrace with the red head. "Hello you" Ivy said softly. "Heya red, I've missed ya so much baybee" Harley winked with a big grin. Ivy smiled and pressed her forehead to Harley's. "It's been so long since you've called me that... What about me have you missed baby?" Ivy asked softly.

Harley blushed softly as she bit her bottom lip a little. "Everything" Harley answered. "Now, now ladies. I don't fancy seeing anything more than this, never mind the staff here" Christie's voice spoke up, making the pair jump and lose their embraces on each other. "Christie!" Harley exclaimed. "Sis, are you okay?!" Ivy added as they rushed over. "Careful you two" Christie laughed as she made sure the pair saw her cast on her arm.

"Are you okay?" Ivy asked worriedly, eyeing the cast. "Yeah I'm okay, I think a broken arm was lucky for me" Christie replied as she wrapped her uninjured arm around Harley as she beamed Christie with a big smile. "I'm so glad you're okay, both of you... I-I don't know what I would have done if I lost either of you" Ivy stated a little sadly. "Same here sis" Christie agreed. Harley nodded in agreement too. Christie looked at Ivy and smiled a little. "I'm so happy you're back" Christie told her. The three of them hugged for a few minutes, their bond stronger than before. The three of them left the waiting room and was now in the corridor of the hospital. They noticed an officer walking over to them and she smiled a little. "Hello, I know you three have been through hell so I won't pester you too much. Is it okay to come speak with you tomorrow?" She asked. "Yeah that's okay" Ivy replied. "Is uhm..." Harley began but paused. She looked at Ivy and she knew instantly what was on Harley's mind.

Ivy nodded reassuringly to her. Harley looked back at the police woman. "The... Joker, is he... Dead?" Harley asked awkwardly. "Yes, he is gone... And from some of what I know about him and his past, I can imagine that must be a huge relief to you... All of you" the woman revealed. Harley teared up and nodded with a smile on her face as she hugged Ivy. Ivy wrapped her arms around Harley. "Believe me, you have no idea how much that means to her..." Ivy replied with a little smile.

The police woman smiled and nodded and left the three of them alone. Christie placed her arm on Harley's shoulder. "Harls... You're free" Christie said softly, squeezing Harley's shoulder. Harley nodded and smiled as she looked at Christie and Ivy. Harley's face said it all. Words that could never be spoken out loud. Emotions that could never be expressed. No longer did the darkness follow her. It was gone. For the first time in her life, there was nothing but warmth and light all around Harley.