Chapter 27: Total Keeper

"I HATE MAAATH!!" I groaned as I was webcamming with Luke, "IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!"

"Come on, Lani," Luke started chuckling, "You gotta finish your homework."

"Aren't you tired? This has been the earliest time you ever woken up to."

He groaned, "Don't remind me. I don't know why I woke up so early." Luke started rubbing his eyes and smiled at me, "But it was worth it since I get to see your beautiful face."

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, "Ah, those eye rolls. I miss them."

"I miss you." I smiled at him and continued working on my homework.

"How much longer?" He whined, and I sighed, "Almost. Just gonna finish this problem."

"Don't talk, let me think it over..." Luke started mumbling, "How are we gonna fix this?"

"How are gonna undo all this pain?" I finished the verse and he started laughing, "Am I distracting you?"

"Just a bit." I chuckled.

After I finished my homework, I took my phone and said, "How's the break going?"

"Eh, I'm kind of tired still. Time difference can really kill you."

"It's been a couple of weeks! How much more time you need, Hemmings?"

"A LOT, OKAY?" Luke scoffed, "Don't judge me." "I am so judging you right now."

"Lovely." He chuckled, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"When is your prom?"

I looked at him, "Why do you wanna know?"

He shrugged, "Just cause. Do you think anyone is gonna ask you?"

"Highly doubt it."

"What about that guy, Scott?" He raised his eyebrows at me, and I groaned, "He's just a lab partner for Chem."

"Okay, what that one guy who wore those really tight jeans that tagged you on instagram?"

"You're stalking my instagram?" I giggled, "How cute!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Stop it. I just wanna check up on you!"

"Well, that guy's name is Ethan, and he's in a relationship."

"How do you know him? Through his girlfriend?"

"Actually, his boyfriend is in my photography club." I smiled.

He paused, "Oh."

I started chuckling, "Got anymore guys you want to ask about?"

"I think that's all I can think of on the top of my head."

"GOOD cause I'm not even going to Prom."

"What happens if I ask you to be my date?"

"Like that's ever gonna happen! What are you gonna do, travel from Australia to California just for a dumb dance?"

He shrugged, and grinned "Maybe."

I shook my head, "Sounds fun, but not necessary."

"But I miss you, Lani." He pouted, "Don't you miss me?"

"Oh Luke," I smiled, "Everyday."

"I love you, Lani." Luke blew me a kiss and I blew one back, "Love you too."

Luke and I been webcamming for a while now, and God. I really miss him. The guys here have no chance against Luke. I mean, some guys already asked me out on a date but I rejected all of them because Luke is still in my heart.