Inspiration

Today's topic is about 'Inspiration!' I decided to choose this topic after I had a lack of thoughts and motivation to be honest. But, I think, the best way to motivate myself is to inspire myself. In fact, I can't survive without inspiration. So today, I'll write about: What inspires me the most?

People always find it difficult when it comes to inspiration, and you'll find it even more difficult when you ask them about what inspires them the most. Although it's a very simple question, people can't answer it. I can not answer it. In fact, I do find it a bit hard to write this now, but I'm doing anyway. What inspires me the most is when I take risks and feel passionate about things I'm doing or will do. For example, this book that I'm writing—for myself more than for people to be honest!— about our life and things we face daily. 

I don't take risks that much in my life because I'm always afraid of change. But, I feel energetic afterwords! I know I should be doing it more often. I'll do, but I need a little bit of time to adjust to changes and risks. 

Passion! if you aren't passionate about what you're doing, then why are doing it? I remember watching an interview for Victoria Beckham saying that she's always passionate about very thing she is doing, and her team pointed out that she, Victoria Beckham, even makes her cup of coffee passionately. At first, I really didn't focus on that, but then I took a good moment to understand what they meant. Doing every little thing with passion will inspire you to reach your goals.

Although inspiration varies from one person to another, there are only two kinds of inspiration according to research a) passive inspiration b) positive inspiration. There is a slight difference between both, for passive inspiration is just to watch a video, read an article, or see a picture with a quote without applying what you've learnt during reading or listening to your life. On the other hand, positive inspiration is actually applying what you've learnt to achieve your dreams/goals. Also, positive inspiration is really what make you have a long passion and enthusiasm to do what you love. However, we tend to consume a lot of time to get inspired and only use the smallest amount of ideas to reach our goals.  But, the goal is to apply/create what you have consumed while watching, reading, or listenting.