B E S T F R I E N D

Today's topic is about a lesson that I have learnt from long time, and I am delight to share this lesson today. Today's topic is "How I Met My Best friend?" Of course there's a something to say in such a topic. So, it's not cheesy; I promise.

I met my best in the last two years of primary school; she was my classmate. To be honest, when I first saw her I was like "She's not cool." Which eventually was stupid. I have never thought that we'll end up being friends not only friends, but BEST friends. She was shy, quiet, and nervous—It was the first day of school—about every little thing. I even thought that she's weird, and she had the same thought about me, as well. In school, I was one of the famous kids although I was bullied. Everyone knows me so well because I used to go to new students and introduce myself to them; I even invite them to spend lunch time together just like everyone. When I said I was famous, I was famous with bad repetition, that my fake friends wanted everyone to believe, and with a good one, who would say this phrase million times "She is friendly and kind to us." But for my best friend, she was the only one I didn't say 'hi' or even utter a letter. Until now I don't know why?! But that's what happened!

In middle school, when I knew that my—used to, that's what I like to call her—best friend was leaving school, I was sad and lonely because she was the only one who chose me to be her friend and share our food/desk together. I told my mother, and she said " What about this girl who always set alone? I think she is a good person." And I was like: "No, She's not cool. She talks to herself a lot," Then my mother asked "Do you want a lifetime friend, or a friend for only a couple of weeks?" and of course you knew the answer. The point of this chapter is: Don't judge someone by their look, habits, or obsessions because you don't know what they're going through? And How close they're going to be one day?!

I choose the longtime best friend and I don't have any intention to lose her! She is irreplaceable. I hope that you have this kind person in your life :)!