Chapter 1 👨‍❤️‍👨

*Enjoy First chapter! 😉❤*
Justin's pov:

I was sitting in the sun room. The room that is surrounded by windows. It made me feel like I was outside. I have a big imagination! Even if I can't go outside, I still do, in my mind.

Hi. I'm Justin Blake. I am female to male transgender. I was born a girl but I have always been a boy. It's like I was born in the wrong body. I am a boy and always have been. I have had no surgeries yet. I am 17. I am also gay and single at the moment. Well, I've been single my whole life. I don't communicate with lot of people. I feel like I'm trapped sometimes and cant get out. Anyway, I have a very rare disease. I don't exactly know the full name but I know people call it "Skid" Weird name I know. My mom told me I had this when I was about 15, so I would understand. Basically, I can't go outside. It's not that I don't want, it's that I can't. It's almost like I'm allergic to everything outside. My house is a like a sealed box. There a multiple rooms you need to go through to come into my house. To make sure none of the outside air comes inside the house. You need to wash your hands and make sure your clothes are clean. I have never left my house. My 17 years of living I have never gone outside. I really want to but I can't.

I walk downstairs and sit at the table. My mother is a doctor. She needs to check my blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, every night. Anything bad could happen to me at any moment. I'm different. Very different. And not in a good way. Not in my opinion at least. I have a nurse that comes over to check on me and make sure I stay inside and be safe. I get very curious sometimes and want to just walk outside like normal person sometimes. But I know I can die.

My mother finishes the tests and smiles at me.

"What did you do today Justin?"

"Oh you know, what I do everyday"

I feel like I live the same day over and over again. Everyday I do the same. Read, draw, look outside through the windows and wish I could be normal and go outside. I do online school. It only takes about an hour or less of my day. I sleep a lot also. I'm always bored. I don't have any friends. I mean who would want to be friends with a boy who can't go outside. Or they can't come inside. Oh yea. Did I mention that? No one can come inside either besides my mother and my nurse. She's like my friend. My only friend. Her name is Ashley. She is really sweet.
I see my mom staring at me.

"What?"

"I wish your father and brother were here to see how good you are doing."

"Me too."

I look down. She kisses my forehead and walks away to the kitchen.

I didn't mention this either but my father and brother passed away in a car crash several years ago. My mom was heartbroken and so was I. I'm all she has left. She cares about me a lot. I care about her to. She loves and always tries to protect me. She's the reason I'm still alive through all these years. I'm really grateful.

"I'm going to work justin. Love you"

"Love you too mom bye!"

She leaves and I go back to the sunroom. I sit and look out the windows. One of the windows, I can actually see a bedroom from the neighbors house. No one lives there right now. It's for sale. From another window in the front got my room, I can see the road the front of my house. It's peaceful.

I sit down and go on my laptop. I look up pictures of beaches and the water. Oh one more fact about me. I have always wanted to see the ocean. I really hope one day I can. It's beautiful.

First chapter! Im in school lol. Did you guys like it? Please tell me. Comment and vote for more!!! 😊
◇Samantha Sarno◇