chapter 9 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I woke up to be alone in my bed. I sat up and relized that Raegan left before my mom got home. I got out of bed and went to go get breakfast. My mom was leaving.

"Bye Justin"

"Bye mom have a good day"

"You too"

She leaves and I see Ashley walk in.

"Hi Ashley how do you feel?"

"Better thanks for asking"

"No problem."

"Want something to eat?"

"Yes please"

I sit down and she makes me pancakes.

"Thank you"

As I'm eating, I text Raegan.

Me: Hi Raegan how are you? 😊

Raegan🙊👑: Could be better. You?

Me: What's wrong?

I sent that and I got worried. He didn't answer after that? I finished eating and went upstairs. I went to the window seat and saw he wasn't in his room. I'm not a creep I just want to know if he's okay. I went to my other window and there were cars in the driveway so he was home. I went to walk away from the window until I hear yelling. I looked back and saw him and his dad arguing outside. Raegan pushed his dad and his dad punched him. I heart sunk. He punched his dad back and they went back and forth. Rae's nose was bleeding.

Without thinking I ran downstairs and literally opened the door to go outside. I heard Ashley yelling my name. I ran outside and over to his house. His dad went to walk in the house pissed and Rae's nose was bleeding bad and he looks dizzy. I went up to him and held his head to have him look at me because he was wobbling.

He looked at me and his eyes got wide and he looked confused.

"What are you doing Justin!!!???"

"Are you okay, are you hurt-"

"Go! Go back inside! Hurry"

He was pushing me gently and he looked so worried. Ashley grabbed my arm and brought me back inside.

"Are you crazy Justin?"

"It was less than a minute. It's okay"

"That's all it takes! Did you touch anything"

"No. I-im sorry I had to make sure he okay"

"Have you too been touching each other?"(That sounds bad 😂😂ya know what I mean)

"Ummm..."

"Justin it's my job to protect you. If I'm allowing Raegan to come over you two need to feel distance"

I was on the verge of crying now.

"I-i can't Ashley. I can't."

I started crying and she hugged me.

"Justin I'm sorry it's not safe. I'm already doing this behind your mother's back."

I shake my head and get out of the hug. I run upstairs crying and fall on my bed. My breathing got heavy and I started shaking. I couldn't move. I fell to the floor shaking and crying. I saw Ashley come in.
"Justin are you-JUSTIN!?"

She ran to me and tried to calm me down but it wasn't working. She was freaking out it made me even worse.

"What do I do what do I do?!"

"R-raeg-gan"

I barely got out.

She knew what she had to do. She ran out of the room quick and about 3 minutes later, I saw her run in with Raegan. He looked so concerned. He kneeled down on the floor and hugged me. He sat me on his lap and rubbed my back.

"Shhh calm down its okay"

I cried into his chest and hugged his neck. He held my waist and whispered to me to try and calm me down. After I stopped crying we just sat there, he was playing with my hair.

"What happened Justin?"

I shake my head. It kind of just happened. Well after Ashley told me we had to keep our distance or I couldn't see him anymore. I pulled away from the hug. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I wanted to see him but before I could lean in, I noticed Ashley still in the room. I stay on Rae's lap but just turn around to face Ashley. I lean back on his chest him hugging my waist again.

"H-how did he calm you down so fast?"

"Because I care about him and we have got really close. I really like him too I mean look at him"

I look back at him and he's blushing.

"Are you two dating?" She asks.

"No...."

It hurt me to say that.

"Not yet"

I smile and Raegan kisses my cheek.

"Justin you feel fine? You and Rae have been cuddling and touching for what the past week and your not sick?"

"Nope"

"Well I'm okay with you two hugging and kissing and all that as long as your not sick."

"Thanks Ashley *smiles*"

"But it's not really up to me. You should really talk to your mother"

"No she won't let me see him again"

"Well I don't know. I don't like doing this behind her back"

After that sentence, the door opens. There stands my mother looking angry.

Cliffhanger. A big one sorry 😂😂 hope you enjoyed though please comment and vote 😋😘
◇Samantha Sarno◇