Chapter 27 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I open my eyes and sit up. I yawn and see I'm still on Rae's lap. He was still sleeping. Awww. He's so cute. I see his mom walk in and smile.

"*whispers* I came downstairs last night and I saw you two like this. I didn't wake you up, you looked cute."

"*laughs* Thank you."

"You have school. Wake him up please and get ready."

"Ok."

She walks away and I kiss Rae on the cheek. Nothing. Ok then...I kiss him lips and bite his bottom lip. He must have woken up because he kissed back hard.

"Goodmorning. Get up!" I say being funny.

"Yes sir."

I get off his lap and he stands up. We go upstairs and get ready. We come back downstairs and eat some breakfast. His mom went to work so we just made cereal.

"Let's go baby."

"Ok."

We get in the car and drive to school. We get in and go to out lockers. They were close to each other. Not directly next to us but close enough. He closed his locker and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I laughed as I continued to put my stuff in my locker. I closed it and the bell rang.

"Come on lets go."

"Alright."

We walked to class and sat down in the back. Everyone came in and I saw that kid from yestarday. Calvin. Fuck. He gave me dirty look and sat down in front of me. I turned to Rae and he was giving him a death stare. He looked at me and I nodded. He calmed down as my attention as turned to the teacher walking in.

"We are doing partners for our new project today. I picked the partners."

I got scared. The only person I want to be my partner is Raegan.

"You all are assigned to give a 2 page essay on a person who changed history. It will require work out of school. Here are the partners...."

He says the partners but I only listen to two.

"Raegan and Rebecca, and finally Justin and Calvin. You may begin."

Rebecca was a shy girl so I wasn't worried about Raegan. But I'm with Calvin?? Out of all the damn people! Him! Ugh this should be great.

Rae looks at me and looks pissed. I see Calvin turn around and smirk at me, then looks at Raegan and smirks. He looks back at me.

"So who are we going to make the project about....partner?"

I see Rae about to get up but I put my arm on his desk.

"Go with Rebecca. I'm fine babe."

He still looks pissed but nods. He walks over to Rebecca and I look back at Calvin.

"Why did you call him babe? Are you two dating?"

"Yes. Why?"

I was very confident. I didn't care what he thought. But I'm a little afraid of him. He's taller and has a lot of friends. That's not good.

"You're gay? Raegan's gay?"

"I'm gay yes but Rae is actually bi."

"*laughs* Wow."

"Listen I don't care if you have a problem with me. We will get this project done with quick just leave me alone."

"Not gonna happen kid. See I'm a what you would call a "popular kid." I am going to choose what we do for the project and you are coming to my house. Give me your phone."

I give to him and he puts his number in it.

"*rolls eyes* whatever."

We talk a little and write some shit down for the project. The bell rings and Rae comes up to me and kisses me. We pull away and I see Calvin staring at us.

"*laughs* see ya tonight. Partner."

He walks out and me and Rae walk to our next class.

"So he's coming over after school?"

"Actually I'm going there."

"No way I don't trust him."

"Rae calm down. Sure, he's intimidating but he probably won't do shit."

"Justin you don't know him."

"I don't care Rae. I'll be okay. If anything I'll do the project by myself."

"*sighs* Ok. But if he touches you, he's done."

We walk into next class and sit down. Today's going by really slow.

Time skip. They are home now from school

We got home and I got a text from Calvin.

Calvin😎: My house anytime. 19 ****** street. Text me when your coming.

Me: I'll leave now. See ya soon.

"Rae I'm going to Calvins."

"Alright baby. See you later be careful. I love you."

"I love you too I will."

I leave with my bag and get in his car. I see where this house is from Google maps. It's not too far. I start driving.

Once I get there I knock on his door. He opens it.

"Hey kid. Come in."

I walk in and look at him.

"My name is Justin."

"Yea whatever. Let's go to my room."

I nod and we go upstairs. He opens his bedroom door and sits on his bed.

"Come on kid lets get this over with."

I sit on his bed and notice he has a really nice room.

"Nice room, kid *laughs*"

"Thanks. It's alright I guess."

"So who do you want to do for the project?"

"Uhh I don't know. Rosa Parks?"

"Oh that's a great idea. Let's do it."

"Really?"

"Yea. Let's both get facts about her and write them down. I'll transfer them into a paper when we get enough info."

"Ok. But nah I'll help with the paper too."

"Ok thanks."

"Ya know what kid?"

"What?"

"You're alright."

"Thanks."

We start working on the project. Maybe he's not that bad.

Hope you enjoyed! Again, I'm in study hall lol. Plz comment and vote if you liked it 🙂💋
◇Samantha Sarno◇