Chapter 29 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I look at him worried.

"Hold on a second Kels." He says to her.

He was about to walk away but she grabbed his hand.

"Kels....please just one second."

She sighs and let's go. He comes ove t-to me and kneels down in front of the couch where I'm sitting so she couldn't see what we were saying.

(All whispers between them two rn.)
"Justin I promise I'm only doing this she can leave."

"O-ok."

"I also promise that it won't mean anything and I only love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't get scared please I'm going to make it a good kiss so she can leave alright."

"*sighs* alright. Go ahead get it over with."

He kisses me quick and gets up. He walks up to her and looks into her eyes. I didn't want to look but I did at the same time. So I did.....

I saw him grab the back of her neck and lean in. I was staring then down. I don't know why I really didn't want to see it.

His lips finally reached hers and she starts to make out with him. He tries to keep it minimum I could tell but it didn't happen. I hated seeing this. My boyfriend kissing his ex girlfriend. I see her slide her body all the way against his and keep going. He pulls away probably before she starts taking off her fucking clothes.

She smirks at him and then me. Then he looks at me with tears in his eyes. I get tears in my eyes too. That was probably one of the worst pains I've ever felt in my life. I see her look back at him and laugh.

"That wasn't enough."

"Wasn't enough??" He says raising his voice.

"That's right. I'm still not leaving."

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT??!" ...I scream.

She looks at me and laughs again. I get off the couch and go up to her.

"Listen if you already didn't know, that's my boyfriend now, not yours. He didn't want to kiss you, he just wanted you to leave alright. He doesn't love you he loves me. Now get your bitch ass out before I call the fucking cops!"
I say getting in her face.

She backs up at looks at Raegan. So do I and he looks shocked. His eyes are wide and his mouth is wide open. She stares me down and slowly backs out of the house. When she's out I slam the door and stomp to the couch. She makes me fucking pissed off I swear to god. I look up at Rae and he starts laughing his ass off. He walks over to me and I look at him confused. He tries to talk while still laughing.

"D-did you see h-her face. Oh my god I can't b-breathe."

"*laughs a little* alright Rae I get it."

He stops laugh and sits closer to me.

"I'm sorry. You know I only love you and that didn't mean anything at all."

"I know. She just makes me pissed off."

"I understand. What do you want to do? It's only noon."

"I don't know...umm, park for a little?"

"Sure."

"Ok."

"Want to walk?"

"Yea." I say.

He takes some money because there is an ice cream place close to the park. We walk and when we get there we sit down on the swings.

"Want to get ice cream?" He asks.

"Yes please!"

He laughs and we walk to the ice cream place. I get vanilla and Rae gets mint chocolate chip. He pays and we walk out.

"Thank you baby." I say smiling.

"Anything for you love." He says smiling back.

We stay at the park for a while talking and laughing while eating our ice cream. It was getting late so we went home and I made popcorn and we watched movies for most of the night.

I'm sorry this chapter was really bad and short. 😭 I ran out of an idea for this chapter but I have a good idea for next chapter 😻🖤
◇Samantha Sarno◇