Chapter 26 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

She looked at him like she just saw a ghost. Why?

"I-i threw it out."

"Then take it again."

"Why?"

"Kelsey I swear god if you don't shoe me a test I will make sure I never see you again."

She looks down and plays with her fingers. She's nervous.

"Alright I'll come back later tonight."

"Can't wait." Rae says sarcastically.

She leaves and he comes back to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. Ya know, before she came."

"It's okay."

"No it's not. I just can't get over you."

"Raegan-"

"Justin can you promise me something?"

"Uhh depends."

"If she comes back and that test is positive, I'll never come on to you again. If it's negative, promise me I can have another chance with you."

"*gulps* I promise. I hope it's negative....."

"You have no idea *tears up.*"

"Oh Rae don't cry."

I get up and hug him. He hugs back and cries.

"J-justin I don't want her. I don't want her at all. If that's test is p-positive I don't know w-what I'll do."

"Raegan if she is really pregnant, I will help you get through it I promise."

"*laughs a little* What did I do to deserve you?"

I laugh a little too and shrug. I lay down and put my head on his lap. He rubs my hair and leans down to kiss my head. Him, still close to my face, looks into my eyes. I grab the back of his neck and kiss him. Why not? What do I have to loose at his point. He kisses back and we pull away.

"I love you. Nothing is going to change that." He says.

".....I love you too." I said.

Because I do. I do love him. What if she is pregnant? What if he WILL stop loving me and love her? What if I ever stop loving him? I might never see him again if she's preganant.

He smiles and we watch some t.v. until an hour a half later the doorbell rings. There comes in his mom.

"Hey boys. Sorry i'm home late. Hungry?"

"I'm okay. Justin?"

"I'm good thank you."

"Ok. That girl....uh...kelsey is here."

"Ok mom."

"I'll be upstairs."

She goes upstairs and Kelsey walks in. Me and Rae both stand up.

"Let's see it." He says.

She nods and hands it to him. He looks at it quick and his eyes widen. He starts to tear up and I take it. I see two lines. Ok. Do you expect me to be sad? Nope. Because this dumbass put a piece of paper with two lines on it and put it the test. I guess Rae didn't see it because he looked fast. I threw it on the ground and jumped in his arms. He caught me at the last minute. I smiled and he looked confused. I kissed him but he pulled away.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll show you."

I get down and pick up the test. I walk up to Kelsey and get in her face.

"You think we are fucking stupid don't you. You were so desperate to date Raegan you had to fake a pregnancy test? I see the little peice of paper you put on the test with two lines on it. You wish you were pregnant. But you not. So why don't you go because Raegan loves me and not you."

She looks discusted and pissed off. She runs out of the house, slamming the door. I turn around and see Raegan smiling big.

"I'm not breaking my promise." I say.

He walks up to me and picks me up hugging me. He brings me to the couch and sits down with me in his lap.

"Thank God. By the way that was hot *laughs*"

"What?"

"They was you told her off. And you were right, I do love you and not her."

"Justin?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Can I think about it?"

His face faded. I slap his cheek playfully.

"I'm just kidding. Of course! I love you."

"I love you too. I never stopped and I will never stop."

"Me too baby."

"So glad to here you say that?"

I nod and lay my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist comforting me. He kissed my head and I slowly fell asleep.

I love him.

Sorry this is a short chapter but hope you enjoyed. I have some good ideas coming up ❤⏳ plz comment and vote.
◇Samantha Sarno◇