Chapter 20 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

After calming down a little I relized I had to go back home. I had no other place to stay. I got up and started to walk home. When I got there a took a deep breathe and opened the door. I saw my mom....crying on the couch.

"Mom?"

"J-justin?"

I sat down on the other couch across from her.

"W-why would you lie mom? All these years, I could have been outside. I could have had a better life, I could have been with Raegan right now mom."

"Honey I know I know. I'm so sorry it's just, when you were little you were always sick. Me and your father didn't know what was wrong with you. The doctors didn't know either. I wanted to keep you safe so I made up an excuse and I will never forgive myself for that."

I started to tear up.

"You lied right to my face. You said doctors diagnosed me with Skid. You lied?"

"Yes! Yes I did. I'm so sorry!"

She continues crying. I feel bad in a way but my own mother lied to me and kept me inside all these years.

"Mom?"

She looks up at me and tries to stop crying.

"I'm moving to Maryland. I need to be with Raegan."

Her mouth drops and she looks afraid.

"Justin, no."

She looked so serious.

"I'm 17 I'm pretty much an adult now. And it hurts me to look at you right now. I'm going!"

I get up and so does she. I'm about to walk away until she grabs my arm. She kisses cheek and goes to the other room. I sigh and go upstairs. I start packing everything.

I only relized it was dark when I actually lifted my head up not it stuffed in my bags. I relized I was pretty much done. I had 4 boxes that would go in the moving truck, and a little one I would keep on the plane. My room didn't have a lot in it to start with. My eyes widened when I relized I had to text Raegan. I get my phone out quick and go to his contacts.

Me: Raegan? Please answer I need to talk to you.

I waited a few minutes. He saw it but didn't reply.

Me: Rae please. I need you.

He saw it again right away but again, nothing.

Me: Please....

It said he saw it and he was typing. I was afraid to see what he would say back.

Rae😜💙: Hey Justin.....

I sigh and text back quick.

Me: Raegan I will explain everything when I get there but I'm moving to Maryland.

Rae😛💙: What? Why?

Me: One reason and one reason only. You. I will explain the rest when I see you.

Rae😛💙: Where are you moving?

Me: I don't even know. I just need to leave!

He saw it but didn't reply. I waited a few minutes just staring at my screen until it said he was typing again.

Rae😜💙: Move in with me!

Me: What? Seriously? Your mom doesn't care?

Rae😜💙: Nope and we have a guest bedroom.

Me: Omg Rae this is amazing! Why are you doing this I thought you hated me?

Rae😜💙: Oh you need to learn a lot more about me. 😂 I'll pick you up at the airport. And don't bother bringing anything except your belongings because we got you covered 😂

Me: Omg ok I can't wait to see you! I'm going to leave tomorrow? I'll text you when I'm almost there.

Rae😜💙: Alright I can't wait to see you either.

I put my phone down and start to cry. Happy tears of course. I can't belive it. I feels like a dream. I'm moving in with Raegan. I love him so much. I wonder if he still loves me or if he sees me as a friend?
_______________________________________

It's the next day now and I have told my mom everything. She is upset but understands. I bought plane tickets and the plane leaves in an hour I'm leaving for the airport soon. I have everything packed and my boxes are being shipped to his address. I'm still in shock I can't belive it.

"Mom we have to go!"

I yell walking down the stairs with my bag.

"Alright lets go."

We get in the car and she drives to the airport. When we get there I get out and she comes to my side of the car.

"Justin, will you ever forgive me?"

"I don't know mom."

"Please....keep in touch with me. Your still my son and I love you."

A tear falls from her eye.

"I love you too. I'll text you often."

She nods and hugs me. She goes back in the car and drives off. I hesitate but go inside. When they call my plane, I get on and decide to sleep most of the way. I packed a lot and I'm tired.

See you soon Raegan!

Hope you enjoyed. I did this whole chapter on study hall Woo! 😂 Plz comment and vote I am definitely updating again today don't worry!💙
◇Samantha Sarno◇