Chapter 28 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

We worked really hard and got the essay done. It was getting late. Actually it was late 9:00. Me and Calvin worked on the paper for 3 hours. Oh wow. Hes actually really smart. I haven't even checked my phone. It died actually I just realized. I had to get home anyone.

"I better get home Calvin. I'll take the paper and we will hand it in tomorrow."

"Alright. See ya later kid."

"My name is Justin *laughs*"

"Yea yea I know *laughs* see ya."

"Bye."

I get in the car and start.drive home. So are we friends? Was it just a project? A one time thing? Oh well. I'm not worried about it.

I got home and went in the house.

"Hey im home!"

Rae and his mom were both on the couch.

"Justin!" Rae said getting up.

He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Where have you been!?"

"Calvin's for the project."

"This long?"

"Yes. Why what's wrong?"

"You aren't answering you phone we were worried. Mostly me."

"I'm sorry babe my phone died."

"*sighs* No it's okay. As long as your okay."

"*laughs* I'm fine."

"What do you want to do? It's Friday night?"

"I don't know. Movies?"

"Sure. What movie?

"It?" (That scary clown movie 😉 I'm going to see it next week)

"Babe you know I don't like scary movies."

"Oh come on Justin it looks really good. I'll protect you I'm promise"

"Hmmmm fine. Only because we get to cuddle."

"*laughs* ok let's go."

"Kk."

He tell his mom before we leave.

"We are going go see a movie mom be back later."

"Ok have fun you two."

"Thanks" I yell before we go outside.

We get in the car and he starts driving. Once we get there, we walk inside and go to the tickets.

"Two tickets for "It" please." He says

"Ok....gere you go."

"Thank you."

We get a medium popcorn to share a drink each. We get in the theater and there are like 5 people in it. Me and Rae go to the very top and sit down. We were at the theater where the two chairs are connected. So me and Rae could cuddle because I'll probably be close to shitting my pants during this movie.

The lights shut off completely and the movie starts. Me and rae tangle our legs and he wraps his arms around me. 10 minutes in the kid already goes go the sewer for his boat. Wow dumbass kid. The clown pulls him and bites his arm off. Ew ew ew ew!  He drags him in the sewer and he probbaly dies I'm guessing. I cling on to Raegan's shirt and close my eyes.

"I don't like this Raaaae!"

"It's alright, you don't have to watch it. I got you."

I nod and hide my face in his chest. He watched the movie the whole time while I jumped at all the loud jumpscares that came up. I was about to fall asleep until Rae got up.

"It's over baby come on."

"Uhhggg! I'm tired. Carry me?"

"*laughs* Sure."

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Don't make me watch another scary movie again please."

"You didn't even watch it." He says and laughs a little.

"You know what I mean!"

"Yea. Alright I won't. It was good though."

"Whatever."

We eventually get to the car and he puts me in the passenger seat. I kiss him as he sets me down and kisses back. He gets in the driver's seat and starts driving home. I must have feel sleep in the car because I felt him pick me up again. I clung to him again and he brought me in the house. He brought me upstairs and layed me down on my bed. He whispered in my ear.

"Want me to sleep with you?"

I nod and he comes beside me. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and he does the same.

"Goodnight Love." He says.

"Goodnight baby I love you."

"I love you too."

He kisses my head and I fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun pouring in the room. I see Rae awake on his phone.

"Goodmorning." I say and smile at him.

He smiles and kisses me.

"Goodmorning."

We both get up and go downstairs. We eat some breakfast and sit on the couch. He takes some pics of me and Snapchats them.

"Stoooooop."

"No you're cute *laughs*"

"You're cuter."

"Nahhhhhh."

"Yeaaaaaaa." I say.

I get on his lap and kiss him. He kisses me so gently. It's so adorable. It was about to get a little until the door swung open and Kelsey walked in and slammed the door. Rae pushed me gently and went to Kelsey.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I wanna get back together." She says.

"Wow. Wow wow wow. You need help, alright? I don't want to get back together I have Justin."

"Please I'm so much better!!"

"Your a slut that's what you are. Now leave!" He yells.

I then see her grab the back of his neck neck and kiss him forcefully. He pushes her away quick.

"Stop! Get out!"

"No! Not until you kiss me back!" She yells.

My eyes widen and so do Rae's. He slowly turns his head to me and back to her.

"If I kiss you, you don't bother me ever again?"

"Nope I promise. It has to be a good kiss though. And more than a peck." She says.

Rae looks at me again with a questioning face. What do I say?

Sorry again this chapter was all over the place and I updating really late today. Plz comment and vote if you liked reading tho 💓✨
◇Samantha Sarno