Chapter 31 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I woke up in Rae shaking me.

"Baby time for school." He says and kisses me.

"Alright I'm up." I say and get out of bed and stretch.

"Don't forget your mom is coming today."

"Oh....y-yea." I say stuttering.

"Don't worry you'll be fine. Meet you downstairs."

I nod and he leaves shutting the door. I grab my phone and see a text from my mom.

Mom🙂: Justin you never told me the address of Rae's house.

I sigh and text back

Me: It's 34 ****** Street.

Mom🙂: Ok thanks see you later.

Me: Okay see you after school.

I put my phone on the bed and got up to change. I put on some comfy clothes because why not. I grab my bag and head downstairs. I see Rae waiting at the door.

"Come on we are going to be late." He says already walking out the door.

"Ok Ok I'm coming." I say.

We get in the car and he starts driving. He grabs my hand half way through the drive.

"Did you sleep good?"

"Yea." I say just plain.

"Yea....Ok."

I look out the window and he squeezes my hand. I smile a little but keep my eyes out the window. What's wrong with me? I'm giving him like an attitude. Why am I being such a dick? I'm just not in a good mood. My mom's coming, I have school, uhh I don't know.

We arrive at school and he lets go of my hand.  He gets out of the car and so do I. We walk through the doors and head to our lockers. I put way my stuff and stick my head in my locker and sigh.

"Are you okay today?" He asks.

"I don't know Rae. I'm tired and I don't really want to see my mother at this point in time." I say my head still in the locker.

I feel him grab shoulder and slowly pull my head out. I look at him and he gets closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist, him facing me.

"Jay I already said, Don't worry about your mom if anything happens I'm there."

I nod and put my head in his chest. The bell rings and we walk to class. We take a seat in first period next to each other. Oh I would love to be anywhere else but here right now.

Time skip to after school

Me and Rae get out of the car and head inside. We open the door and get greeted by Rae's mom.

"Honey, Justin, you two didn't tell me Justin's mother was coming today." She says smiling.

And as she says that, I see my mom, sitting on the couch smiling.

"Umm yea sorry I guess I forgot." Rae's says awkwardly.

"Well come in and let's all talk." His mom says exited.

We walk to the couch and sit down. It's Rae's mom, Raegan, me, and my mom in a line.

"So Justin how are you?"

"I-im good mom...thanks." I say

"Again I would like to say thank you again for letting justin stay here but I think it's time for him to come back home and live with me." She says and I see Raegan's eyes widen.

I look at her in confusion.

"Excuse me? I live here now mom. I might not be in this house forever but I live in this state now." I say frustrated.

"No I thought you were coming back home."

"No mom I'm not." I say raising my voice anything.

She slaps her knees and calms down a little.

"So, you are Raegan....friends....best friends?" She asks.

I slap my forehead.

"You've got to be kidding." I say.

She looks a little mad but still confused.

"*sighs* Raegan and I are dating mom."

"W-what?"

"Yes. Me and Raegan are dating. So what?"

"SO WHAT?" She says yelling. She starts to speak again.

"You are not going to date this boy who took you away from me in the first place. He changed you and not in a good way you can't be dating him."

"Mom I'm almost 18 you cant demand this kind of shit anymore."

"No I don't care! You are still my son and you will do what I tell you!" She yells.

"M-Ms., if I may-" Rae starts but gets cut off...

"No! No no shut up! Justin you are moving back in with me and you are not dating or ever going to see this boy again!"

"MOM SHUT UP IM NOT LISTENING TO YOU!" I yell at her.

Next I quickly climb on Raegan lap facing him, wrapping my arms his neck. I look back at my mom.

"I love raegan and I am never leaving him again." I say at her.

She gets up and literally tries to pull me off of Raegan. I scream and grip on to him as hard as I can. He holds me tight too. She ends up hitting Raegan's leg hard. He looses his grip and squeals in pain.

"Cathy (Raegan's mom's name in the book) please make her leave. Please please I don't want to see her anymore." I yell.

She stands up and pushes my mom away from me and Rae.

"How dare you touch my son like that and talk to your own son like that! He's almost an adult I can call the police on you now leave!" She says right in her face.

She backs up a little and then walks right out of the house.

"Raegan are you okay?" She asks him.

"Y-yes now please can I have a moment alone with justin."

"Of course. I'll be in the kitchen." She says.

She leaves and I look at him.

"I-im...im, I'm so sorry." I say starting to cry.

"No no baby it's okay. Shhh." He says and hugs me.

I get out of the hug and look at his knee. He had shorts on so if was easy. He already had a big bruise. That made me furious. My own mother hurt my boyfriend. What the fuck is wrong with her? I touch his knee and he flinches.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, i-its just a bruise."

"Yea...that my own mother made. I fucking hate her." I say crying harder.

He hugs me and rubs my back.

"It's okay she's gone now. Your safe here." He says softly.

I nod my head and burry my head in his chest.

"I love you. Thank you for sticking up for me." He says.

"Anytime. I would always. I love you more." I say and kiss his cheek.

His mom comes back in and looks at us hugging.

"Man, how could anyone want to separate you two?" She says and laughs.

"I know right." Rae says and kisses my head.

Hope you enjoyed I finally updated after like 2 days ugh 😂 plz comment and vote tho if you enjoyed ❤😊
◇Samantha Sarno◇