Chapter 6 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I wake up and everything is soaked. My pillows, blankets, whole face. I get out of bed and see my mom walk in.

"Im heading go work bye bye"

"Bye mom"

She leaves and Ashley comes up.

"Hi how are you?"

I didn't want to tell her so I fake smiled.

"Good. You?"

"Good thanks"

She did everything and she said my heart rate was high.

"I had a bad dream last night"

"Oh ok. I'll see you after I'm going downstairs"

"Ok"

She leaves and I grab my phone. No next from Rae.

Raegan🙊👑

Me: Rae please. Come over again I miss you I'm so sorry. I'm not sick i'm okay I promise please. ❤

I set my phone down and sit there. Maybe a minute later I get a reply.

Raegan🙊👑: You promise your not sick? You won't get sick?

Me: Rae I promise. I'm alright. I'm great actually.

Raegan🙊👑: Ok I'll be there soon. 💜

Me: Ok!!

I put my phone down and smile. A real smile. I didn't even bother telling Ashley she probably already knows. And he knows where to go.

I go to the sunroom and sit down in front of my computer. 10 minutes later, I hear the door open. I turn around and see Raegan standing there. I stand up and look awkward. I wanted to hug him but I think he feels uncomfortable.

He smiles a little and opens his arms. Yay! I run to him and jump in his arms with my body all around him. I look at him with him still holding me.

Raegan: I'm sorry about yestarday. I just don't want you getting sick because of me. I care about you Justin.

Me: I know Rae but I'm fine. I promise. And thank you.

I hug him again and he sets me down. I grab his hand and sit on the couch and he sits down next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he wrap my arms around me. We kind of just sit in silence. Not an awkward silence either. I got a little uncomfortable and tried to get comfortable but couldn't. He noticed and grabbed me and put me on his lap. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. I lay my head on his chest.

"I wish we could go somewhere"

I said and looked up at him.

"Me too. But it's okay I don't mind this"

I giggle a little and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Want me to go get us food?"

"Would you?"

He looks at me and smiles.

"Of course I will"

He tries to get up but I didn't let go of his neck.

"No I'm so comfortable"

"I'll go get us Taco Bell and then we can cuddle"

I nod and get off of him. He gets up and goes to the door.

"I'll be right back"

"Ok thank you"

He winks and leaves. Omg he makes me so happy. And he said he likes Me! Ahh! I don't know what's going to happen but I'm not getting sick so maybe because he gets vaccinated before he comes in, he's fine around me. I wish I could go outside. We could of gone places together and had fun. But no. I have to have this stupid disease. Why me?

I get off the couch and go to the window. The sunlight is pouring in. I look up at the sky and down to the grass and back up to the sky. I lean my forehead on the glass and once again like everyday, admire the outside. I stare out the window at what seems like hours. After a while, I hear a door open and close.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Are you okay?"

I nod. Next thing I feel are his arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Come eat"

"Ok"

He lets go and I felt empty. I wanted his arms around me again. I sit on the couch and so does he. He gives me a few tacos from Taco Bell.

"Thanks Rae I appreciate it"

"Of course"

We eat, listen to music, and talk.

"So your mom doesn't know I'm here"

"Uhh No she doesn't. My nurse is kind of doing this behind her back."

"What if she finds out? I don't want to get you in trouble"

"It's okay. I'm going to tell her sooner or later."

"But he won't let us see each other again"

"I won't let that happen"

He half smiles and nods. We finish eating and it was getting late.

"My mom's going to be home soon"

"Ok I'll get going"

He gets up and I stand up too. I hug him and he squeezes me. He then goes to the door. I wanted to kiss him really bad.

He walks to the door and then turns around to look at me. I look at him confused and he comes back over to me and kissed me. It's like he read my mind. It was a little more than a peck but it was perfect. He pulls away and smiles. He walks back to the door and walks out. I fall on the couch happy.

Hope you enjoyed! A little longer then my other ones so 😊 Plz comment and vote 🙂💙
◇Samantha Sarno◇