Chapter 12 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I woke up and relized my mom is staying home today. She had a day off from all of her extra hours. Does that mean I can't see Raegan? Maybe, Maybe not. I had an idea. I got out of bed and put a hoodie on. I went downstairs and see my mom already made me pancakes and tea. I sit down and she smiles at me.

"Thank you mom"

"No problem. I owe you an apology from the other day. I acted really stupid."

"Does that mean I can see Raegan?"

"I didn't say that"

"*groans* Can he at least come over and we can talk? Please??"

"What is there to talk about?"

"Everything mom. I want to be happy and Raegan makes me happy. I want t to see him please!!??"

"Alright get him over here!"

I almost chocked on my food.

"Really?!"

"Yes"

"Love you mom"

I run upstairs and get my phone. I text Raegan.

Me: Baby come over!

Babe💙💭: Isn't your mom home?

Me: Yes....come over pleeeeeease!

Babe💙💭: Alright 😂 5 minutes. Baby❤

Me: Ok! Hurry!

I run back downstairs.

"Five minutes."

"Ok."

I sit at the table and finish my tea. A few minutes later I hear Raegan come in. I get up and hug him.

"Hey babe" I say to him.

"Hi!"

I get go of the hug and my mom walks in.

"Hello Raegan."

"Hi how are you Mrs. Blake?"

"Im good thank you"

I take Rae's hand and lead him go the sitting room couch. My mom follows.

"So let me ask you boys this first, are you two dating?"

I can see Raegan look at me through the corner of my eye.

"Yes we are." I say confidently and he smiles.

"Justin I want you to be happy but I just feel like you're in danger."

"When I'm with Raegan I'm not i'm danger mom."

"You know what-"

"Yes I do know what you mean. I've been with Raegan for over 2 weeks and nothing happened. Is it that you think I really am in danger or is it that you don't want me to have true love mom?" I say very seriously.

"Justin of course I want you to have true love but you don't even have it yet. You are young."

"I disagree because I love Raegan."

"It's just in your head Justin. You two just met not too long ago. You may like him but you don't love him"

"You don't know my feelings mom. I'm 17. I'm almost an adult. I have true love and all of my love is to Raegan."

Raegan buts in.

"Its true Mrs. Blake. I really do love you're son. Please respect that I can't live without him."

He places his arm around my waist and I blush.

"Boys, *sighs* I'm sorry"

"Why mom?"

"I'm doing this for your own sake Justin. I'm sorry but you two can note be with of see each other anymore. I can't put my son's life in danger or you Raegan."

"Mom don't you understand nothing is going to happen! Im finally happy leg it go!" I say raising my voice.

"Justin I said no."

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I'M NOT LEAVING MY BABY!"

"HE'S NOT YOUR BABY ANYMORE PLEASE LET IT GO!"

I get up and walk in front of her. I start tearing up.

"Tell me I can see Raegan again and be with him and let us be or I will leave this house and never come back! I mean it!"

"I'm your mother Justin and I said no. Your not leaving this house either."

"I HATE YOU! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!"

Next thing I know she pushes me and I fall to the ground. I start crying and Rae runs over to me and gets me. He stands me up and stands in front of me and in front of my mom.

"Stop!"

"Get away from Justin now!"

"No you can't just put your hands on him like that. I can report you to the police leave him alone!"

Raegan yells. I take his hand and we run as fast as we can up stairs.  We get in my room and I lock the door. I fall to the floor crying and Rae tries to comfort me. He hugs me and I hug him back. I stop crying and kiss him.

"Babe please leave for now I need to talk to her in private."

"Ok but if she touches you call me over okay?"

"Ok. I love you"

"I love you too text me later"

"Alright!"

He leaves and I get on the computer. I purchase a credit card. It was surprisingly really easy to get. I pay for two plane tickets to Hawii for tomorrow. I've always wanted to go there because of the water and how beautiful it is.

Yes, I am going going go Hawaii with Raegan.

Yes, I lied to him because I am not talking to my mom, I am just leaving with him.

And Yes, I am going outside because I need to know if I'm still sick because I think I know my cure. My baby❤

If you guys are confused about the end message me. But you should get it! Hope you enjoyed! 😊 Plz comment and vote 🙊😘
◇Samantha Sarno◇