Chapter 21 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I woke up to the flight intendent saying we are landing in 30 minutes. I text Raegan quick and tell him I'm almost there. He's on his way.

30 minutes past and the plane lands. I stretch and got off the plane with my bag. I look around got Raegan and I see him walking towards me waving with a big smile on his face. I drop my bag had run as fast as I can to him and jump in his arms. I start to cry and so does he.

"I've missed you so much."

"Me too justin."

"I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye I panicked when I saw you leave I didn't know what to do."

"I'm sorry I left on such shorts notice."

"No I should have looked at your messages I was just so broken."

"Come on lets get to my house."

I nod and grab my bags. Rae helps me.  We get in his car and it takes about 10 minutes to get to his house. We listened go music on the way and we both sang. He had an amazing voice, he's so cute.

We get to his house and its huge and beautiful. We carry my bags inside and he shows me my room. It's so nice. I hug him again.

"I still can't every repay you or your mom for letting me stay here."

"No problem! Let's go downstairs you can unpack later."

I nod and we head downstairs. We sit on the couch where his mom was.

"Oh hello Justin so nice to finally meet you."

"Hello Mrs. Beast, Same to you."

"Oh please call me Cathy."

"Ok well Cathy thank you so much for letting me stay here it means a lot."

"Anytime. We weren't going to use that spare room anyway *laughs*"

"I will be at the store boys have fun."

"Ok mom bye!"

She leaves. Rae's phone goes off and he looks surprised.

"Are you okay?"

"Umm...yea. Do you mind if someone comes over?"

"No I don't mind."

"O-ok."

He looks nervous. Why? Oh well. We watch tv for a while until the doorbell rings. He gets up to answer but I stay on the couch. I can see the door from here. He opens the door and a girl comes in and hugs him.

"Hi Rae!"

"Hey."

She kisses his cheek and he brings her over to the couch next to me.

"Uhh...Justin this is Kelsey....m-my....girlfriend. (oooooo!)

My heart just broke. He had a girlfriend? No no no. Please no.

"Hello Justin nice to meet you."

"Justin just moved in with me."

"Oh cool."

I didn't say anything. I just stared at her. She kissed him on the lips and I got up.

"I'm going to go unpack."

I said trying to hold in my tears. I walked past them but Rae grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He gave me a "I'm sorry" look. I shook my head and yanked my hand away and ran upstairs. I slammed my door and slid down it and cried. I tried not to be loud. I got up and started to unpack still crying.

I couldn't believe it. He's already dating someone else. I don't blame him though I probably broke his heart he needed to get over me. Or he never loved me. No no I can't think like that.

I stopped crying and finished unpacking. There was a knock on the door. I contained myself and opened the door. There stood Raegan.

"Justin come back downstairs please."

"*sighs* Ok."

I follow him downstairs and she is still here. Fuck. We sit down on the couch.

"Should we watch a movie babe?"

She says to him.

"Sure. Let's watch a scary movie."

"Ok!"

"You okay with that Justin?"

I guess be forgot I hate scary movies. But I don't care. I shrug and he puts one on. I'm by myself almost shitting my pants and they are cuddling. Awesome 😒. There were multiple jumoscares and I kept jumping and hiding my shirt. Rae kept looking at me while kelsey was clinging to him. That could have been me right now.

A big jumpscare happened and I screamed and hid my face in my shirt. I peaked out and was scared to death. I started to breathe heavy. I was Rae get out his her grip and scoot over to me. He whispered in my ear,

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head.

"Go upstairs I'll make her leave."

He kisses my head but she didn't see. I nodded and ran upstairs. I went in my room and sat on my bed. I turned on the tv and connected my phone to it and put music on. I listened to music and throught. About what? I don't even know. I'm just confused. I hope things get better.

I miss having my baby 💔

Hope you enjoyed 😁🤡 Plz comment and vote 🤓💕
◇Samantha Sarno◇