Chapter 30 👨‍❤️‍👨

(Lets say it's Sunday because I don't keep track 😂😂)
Justin's pov:

I woke up and saw Rae sleeping next to me. I Laughed a little and kissed him gently. He kissed back and I felt him smile I'm the kids. He opens his eyes and stretches.

"Let's go eat baby." He says.

"Ok. Can we go to Taco Bell?" I say exited.

"Of course. Lets get ready."

"Ok."

We get up and I put on a clean t-shirt and sweatpants. Rae puts on a muscle shirt and shorts. I was fixing my hair in the bathroom when Rae came up and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Your hair always looks hot Babe come on."

"*laughs* alright lets go."

I turn my head and he kisses me. He lets go of my waist and we head downstairs. His mom was at work already so we headed out the door to the car. We drove to Taco bell and went inside. We ordered our food and he paid.

"Thank you Rae."

"Anytime. Go find a seat."

I nod and go sit down. Once I find a seat, my phone goes off. I see who texted me.

Mom🙂: Hi Justin. How are you? I'm just telling you that I bought a plane ticket to come see you. So I'll be there tomorrow can you text me the address?

I had to read it a few times to process it. What makes her think she can just come whenever without asking first?

Me: Uhhh why didn't you ask first?

I put my phone down and stare into space. Why is she coming? I don't want to see her.

I guess my face wasn't so pleasant because Rae came with the food and and held my hand.

"Babe are you okay? You looked like you've just seem a ghost."

I look at him and snap back into reality.

"U-uhh yea I'm okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Umm my mom just texted me and told me she's coming to see me."

"O-oh ok. That's fine."

"N-no I don't want to see her."

"Maybe it will be okay. She might want to talk to you."

I sigh and lean back in the chair and look up.

"Come on lets talk about that later. Let's eat now."

"Alright."

We both take our food and start eating. We talked for most of the time but my mind wasn't listening. It just thought about my mom coming. What would she say? Will she be mad at me? Will she be sad? Or maybe she will be happy that I'm here and soon I really want to buy a house with Raegan. I started to zone in again and butt in at what Rae was saying.

"So yea that's why-" He was saying but I cut him off.

"Rae what do you think my mom will say when she comes?"

He looks a little surprised but answers.

"Umm I'm not sure. I never really got a moment to talk to your mom or know what she is like. Why?"

"I just- I don't know what she is going to say. What if she doesn't like me living with you or she doesn't want me to live here at all?"

"Oh babe your almost 18. (Im brainless i cant remember so yea hes 17) She can't do that anymore. Your almost an adult and she's not taking you away from me."