chapter 8 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

I woke up on my bed and Raegan not here. I check the time and it's 8 oclock. I see I have a text too.

Raegan🙊👑: When you wake up and see this, I went home last night before your mom got home. You feel asleep.  Hope you had a good sleep ❤

I smiled at my phone like an idiot and went downstairs. I saw my mom. She wasn't at work?

"Hello Justin. Ashley is not feeling good today so I was staying home until you got up"

"Ok."

She checks me and says I'm doing good.

"You want me to stay home with you tonight?"

"No it's okay mom I'm fine"

"You sure? You'll be okay?"

"Yea I'll be fine. I promise"

She smiles and kisses my head.

"I better get going then"

"Ok bye mom. Love you"

"Love you too Justin. Have a good day"

"Thanks"

She leaves and I go upstairs. I text Raegan back.

Me: Ok and yes I did sleep good thanks 😊 Want to come over again?

I was hungry so I went downstairs with my phone to get something to eat. I made some waffles and went to the table to eat. Raegan hasn't texted me back yet. I finish my waffles and go upstairs. I see he texted back. Thank God I was getting worried.

Raegan🙊👑: Anything for you 😘

Me: So you don't want to your just coming over for me?

I was joking but I wanted to see what he would say.

Raegan🙊👑: No of course not! I want to see you 💋

Me: 😂😂Ok see ya soon and btw no one is home today.

Raegan🙊👑: Ooo ok 😉

Me: Oh 😂😂

I laugh to myself and go back downstairs. I should scare him when he comes in.

I hear the last door open and I jump out at him and jump in his arms. His eyes got wide but he caught me. I laughed and he smiled.

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" He smiles.

I look at his eyes and his lips quick and back to his eyes. He did the same and I just kissed him. He kissed back and we kind of got caught up in the moment but we both pulled away catching out breathes. It was like a little make out.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well we can make cupcakes because why not?" I said and laughed.

"Ok" He says and laughs.

We go over to the kitchen and I grab all the stuff we need. Me and Raegan both start making the mix. We finished and he went to go turn the stove on. When he turned around I took some on the mix with my finger and put it on his face. He looked surprised but then laughed. I laughed too. He wiped it off and we put the cupcake mix in the tray and but it in the oven.

I took my aux cord and plugged it into the tv. You could see the sitting room from the kitchen they were right across from each other. I was standing in front of the tv with my back towards Raegan. I thought he was still in the kitchen until I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I smile and put on some music. Not too loud but not too soft. He started to kiss my neck and it felt good. I tilted my head back and he sucked on my neck. I moaned a little and I felt him smirk against my neck still sucking. I didn't want him to stop it felt so good. I didn't want to get a hickey tho my mom would kill me. I grabbed his hands and took his arms off my waist. He stopped kissing my neck and I turned around.

"Sorry I-i" i stuttered.

"You didn't want that? I understand I'm sorry I-"

I cut him off.

"No I enjoyed it...a lot I just can't get a hickey my mom will kill me"

"Ummm...too late"

My eyes widened and I took my camera out on my phone to look and I did. It was noticable too.

"Raegaaann" I whined.

"Oh you'll be fine. Just keep a hoodie on tonight. And don't worry you enjoyed it so it's worth it."

He smirked. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

I blushed and he laughs.

"You're cute"

I giggled and kissed his lips quick.

"Why thank you"

"Tease" He wispered as I walked away. I smirked and went back to the oven. He followed me. I saw the cupcakes were done. I took them out and put them on the counter.

We let them cool off and we took 2 each and went to the sitting room to watch a movie. We cuddled and put a blanket over us. I layed my head on his chest and he kissed my head. I smiled and we watched the little mermaid.

"I love Disney movies"

I said as I look up at him.

"Me too "

He smiles and I look back the tv.

We finished the movie and our cupcakes and I yawned. He picked picked me up bridle style and I wrapprd my arms around his neck. He brought me upstairs and layed me down in bed. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to go home."

"Nooo don't please"

"Ok. I'll stay until your mom is almost home."

"Yes please now cuddle with me"

He laughed a little and layed down next to me. His strong arms holding onto me keeping me safe. I kiss his cheek and fall sleep.

It will get more interesting next chapter 😊💥plz comment and vote 💍💫
◇Samantha Sarno◇