Chapter 18 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

It's been about a week I would say. I don't know I still havn't been myself. I've been sleeping and crying. I now know I'm that kind of person who doesn't get over bad things. It's hard. Especially love. It fucks you up. I know Raegan isn't over yet because I still constantly get notifications from him.

It's around 8 at night right now and I'm just drawing in my room. Something random I don't know. I hear my laptop go off. I sigh and continue drawing. I hear a car door slam and I get up to look out the window. I see Raegan's mom outside putting boxes and bags in the car. Then I see  his sister and him come outside and put bags in the car. My eyes widen.

"No no no no no!"

I run to my cabinet and grab my labtop. I look through some of his recent emails and they all say "I love you" or "please I miss you" but the last one which was when my laptop went off a few minutes ago and it was a big paragraph, from....Raegan. I open it quick and read it.

"Justin,

     I just want you to know I have never fallen in love with someone as quick as I did with you. You are everything I could ever ask for. But love fucks people up and I've been fucked up this past week without you. When something good happens, something bad has to ruin it. I want you to know I'm moving back to my old house in Maryland. (A/N- they are in Minesotta rn.) My dad is out and my mom wants to go now so we she didn't have to tell him. He's been an asshole lately. Anyway yea I'm leaving soon. We have to pack the truck and then we are leaving. I wish I didn't have to go because I still love you so much. I'm trying not to love you but I'm failing. I will never find someone like you. So, this is goodbye.

I love you Justin forever and always.

Love, Raegan."

I start to tear up. I throw my laptop off my lap not caring what happens to it. I run back to the window and see his sister getting in the back and his mom getting in the passenger seat. Rae comes out of the house and is about to get in the drivers seat when he sees me. I start at him with a blank expression with tears falling from my eyes. It was dark so you couldn't tell. He keeps a blank expression just staring me. Then I see him get in the car and about 5 seconds they drive off.

I felt like someone just stabbed me in the stomach. I feel to the ground and I felt dizzy. When my body hit the ground I started balling.

"NO NO NO!"

I kept screaming that over and over. He's.....gone. Raegan is gone. My baby, he's gone. My whole world, he's.....gone. And It's too late for me to even say goodbye. I fucked up everything. This is all my fault.

As I was crying I just kept screaming and they were the sounds of my crying. I heard the door open quick and my mom run in.

"Justin, Justin what's wrong?"

"RAEGAN IS GONE MOM!"

"What?"

"HE JUST LEFT HE'S GONE FOREVER. HOW DID I LET IT COME TO THIS?"

"What he moved? So fast."

I nod and start screaming again. She hugs me but I run out of her grip and get in my bed. I scream in my pillow and continue crying. I didn't know I had this many tears left.

"Mom W-what have I done? I let him slip away so fast. I didn't even say goodbye. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"

"Justin it's not your fault. I'm sorry he's gone but you have to get over him."

"I-i will never get over Raegan. I will never date anyone else. I will never love anyone else. I know I won't!"

She sighs and leaves. I start balling again and check my phone. All message's are from him saying how much he loves me. I can't handle his what have I done? I throw my phone and get under my blankets. I softly cry myself to sleep.

I wake up and my pillow is soaked. I feel my face and that is soaked too. I get out of bed and just feel like crying again but I contain it. I don't even go downstairs. I just go to sit on the window sill again. I look outside and look around. Everything is blank. Everything seems like it's not real. Everything, everything. Nothing.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry it's sad lmao. It's not over yet. I would never do that to you guys 😂 Plz comment and vote i'm going to update tomorrow or again today if I'm in a good mood.

Comment something to get me in a good mood and I'll try my best to update again today 😊😊💙
◇Samantha Sarno◇