Chapter 25 👨‍❤️‍👨

Justin's pov:

2nd, 3rd, and 4th period were good. Really confusing because I'm new. Rae helped me catch up a little. I'm still not happy with him but I appreciate him trying to help me.

It was lunch time now and I walked to lunch by myself because I didn't have my last class with Rae.  I was about to walk in to the lunch room until I bumped into someone.

"O-oh I'm sorry."

I looked up and it was a blond haired and blue eye boy.

"Watch where you are going tranny!"

He said getting my face.

"Leave me a-alone."

I try to talk but he puts his hand in front of me.

"The next time you touch me, you'll be sorry."

He said pushing me so I stumbled back a little. I saw Rae come up behind him and in front of me.

"And the next time you touch him, you'll be dead." He said.

The boy looked up at Rae because he was really tall. He backed away and eventually started to walk really fast away. Rae turned around he looked at me.

"Thank you. Who is that?"

"That's just Calvin. He's a pain the ass."

"Yea I can tell....He called me Tranny." I said looking down.

I saw his arms wrap around my waist and he lifted my chin. He looked into my eyes. Then to my lips and to my eyes again. I can't do this.

I remove his arms still looking into his eyes and he releases. He sighs and releases his grip. He moves away from me.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it."

He said tearing up a little and walking into the lunch room. I went in a little after, after staring into space a little shocked.  I got some food and saw Rae sitting my himself. Huh....fuck it why not. I went to the other side of the table and he had his in his hands.

"Can I sit with you Rae?"

He looks at me and nods.

"Sure."

I sit down and start eating. He was looking down, eating but really slow and took little bites of his sandwich.

"Justin I'm sorry."

"W-why are you sorry?"

"I'm sorry I had sex with her. I'm sorry I got her preganant. I'm sorry I'm a fuckup. I'm sorry that I was so desperate go get over you I actually dating and fucked Kelsey. I'm so pathetic. So, I'm sorry to you but more to myself."

He said almost crying. He got up after that shaking his head and running out. A lot of kids were looking at me. I glance at Kelsey and she's smirking. I get up and run out of the lunch room. I go around the halls looking for him until I relized he is probbaly in the bathroom. I ran in there and heard loud sobbing. I turned the corner and saw Raegan. There was blood on his arms and he was holding a....blade? And there was blood on it. He sees me and starts crying harder.

I run over to him and take the blade out of his hand and throw it to the other side of the bathroom. He has 3 cuts probably was planning on making more.

"RAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled tearing up.

"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU BEING MINE DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! I NEVER WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER OR GET HER PREGNANT OR EVEN DATE HER! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! I CAN'T DO THIS!" He yells still sobbing.

I rip off some of my shirt and wrap his arm until it's all wrapped.

"Raegan...I-i-"

"Just- please I know you hate me just go."

"No come on I'm taking you home we can talk there."

"No go back to lunch. It's your first day. Please just leave me here."

"No come on lets go home now."

He stands up and I put his arm around my neck and help him walk out. We got in the car and I put him in the passenger seat. I drive home quick. It was a silent car ride. When we got home I got out and again, helped him inside. We got in and went to the couch. I sit next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Rae please you can't ever hurt yourself again because of me."

"If I promise I'm going to break that promise. So I'm not going to promise."

I lean my head up and look up at him.

"Raegan I'm sorry. I just can't stand the fact that you are going to be a dad to her baby. We can't date Raegan. And you know we can't. We can be friends tho. It might just need some time."

Before he says anything, he leans in quick and kisses me. He gets on my lap and continues kissing me. I kiss back a little. I hear the door open but he doesn't stop.

"RAEGAN!?"

He stops and looks at the door. I do too. It's kelsey.

"Why are you kissing him? Aren't we dating now?"

He gets off my lap and goes to her.

"I don't trust you. You said I would regret breaking up with you. So, I wanna see the test." He says.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry this update was a little later in the day 💫 Plz comment and vote 🤞👨‍❤️‍👨😊
◇Samantha Sarno◇