CH 1

Megans POV:

"I'm going to KILL you!!!" I scream to my older brother Nash, who just embarrassed me in front of the whole MAGCON Family

"Its not that big a deal!!" He jokes running down the hall

"You just freaking told everyone I was on my period you fucktard!!" I yell running after him.

"So? Its not a big fucking deal!" He yells running into the hotel room.

" you don't think so, but just wait, I'll get your ass Grier" I threaten running into the room after him

"whatever helps you sleep at night" he says laying on my bed.

"Get off my bed!!!!!" I scream tackling him.

"Dude what the fuck?! Guys! Help!!! Megans gonna maime me!!" He yells trying to get me off him.

" you forgot I watch wrestling" I laugh and punch his arm.

"Alright that's enough" Matthew jokes pulling me off Nash.

"Espinosa, put me down or I'll cut off your balls and feed them to cows" I threaten.

"Geez chill I thought we were friends!!" He jokes putting me down.

"We are but I don't like people holding me against my will. " I say shoving my lazy ass brother off my bed.

"Christ I'm sorry." Nash says rubbing his arm where I punched him.

"Good, now get out" I say shoving him and Matt out into the hall.

"Ill go find Lauren and have her come hang out with you being us guys are going out later." Nash says

"I wanna come!!!" I whine.

"You sure?" Matt asks

"Yes!" I say jumping up and down

"Fine we're going out to eat and then to play laser tag" Nash says

"Be ready by 5:30" Matt adds walking to the elevator with Nash.

"Kay see ya then" I say closing the door and walking into my bathroom.

It was 3:15 right now, so I had a few hours before we had to leave. I decided to take a shower.

By the time I finished showering and everything, it was 4:45. I know, I take extremely long showers.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to my suitcase. I pull out my tiedye Taylor Caniff shirt, skinny jeans, red Vans, Nash's red MAGCON hoodie he let me have, and a Tiedye bandana Taylor got me on the first day of the tour.

I slip on a bra and underwear and get dressed

Its 5:15 so I decide to just pull my wet hair into a ponytail and walk to the guys' room.

Once I reach the guys room, I walk on in cause i have the spare key to their room.

I walk in and sit on the couch with my phone. I see Cam and Shawn are playing blackops so I jump on Shawns lap and cause him to lose.

"Well hello to you too" he jokes pulling me off his lap. "Hiya Mendes" I say taking his controller.

Dont get the wrong idea, i dont have a crush on Shawn, hes just one of my best friends.

"You jacked my controller!!" He pouts.

"Tough luck Mendes, I wanna kick Cam's ass." I say setting up the game again.

"In your dreams" he challenges

"Let's make this interesting" I say

"Go on," Cam urges.

"If i win, you... have to...... take nudes and post them on twitter for a full 24 hours" I smirk.

"And if I win, you have to...... buy my dinner" he says

"Lame, but deal" I say shaking his hand.

Minutes later, Cam is doing a victory dance and shaking his ass in my face.

"I won!! You lost!!" He chants jumping around

" I'll get grab my wallet" I say jogging out of the room.

When I return, I have $70 in my bra and my phone in my hand

"Is Lauren coming with us?" I ask sitting on my previous spot on the couch.

"Yea, she's on her way over, she was just hanging out with her brother" Cam says typing away on his phone

"Well where are we going for dinner?" I ask

"Taco Bell" Shawn replies.

"Sweet. " I say just as the door opens, revealing a very shirtless Taylor.

"Sup faggots?" He jokes walking in and laying on the bed

"Just waiting on the rest of the fucktards to get here" Shawn replies.

"Okay, Nash told me to tell you guys to meet in the lobby at 5:45" Taylor says pulling a shirt on

"Ok should we head down now?" Cam asks

"I guess?" Taylor says sitting down next to me.

"Cool bandana" he smirks

"Thanks, one of my best friends gave it to me" I joke.

"Well your best friend has good fashion taste" he says cockily

"I know" I smile.

God he's so cute.

"Well let's go guys, Lauren just texted me saying she's in the lobby waiting" Cam says standing up.

"leggo" Shawn says standing up

After a few minutes, we arrive in the lobby.

"Bout time you retards showed up!" Hayes says walking toward us

"Shut up Hayes" I joke walking past him to where my best friend is standing.

Encase, you didn't realize, all the guys are my best friends basically but Lauren and I are more like sisters we're that close.

"Hey Lauren!" I say hugging her

"Sup?" She says hugging me back.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I ask releasing her

"Yea, i love laser tag, and I love Taco Bell!" She exclaims walking outside with me

"I can't wait!" I say climbing in the limo Bart rented for us for the week here in Chicago.

That's right, we're in Chicago bitches.

"Well I though you'd be cause rumor has it, tonight, Taylors going to ask you out!!" She squeals as the other guys climb in the limo too

" I bet he won't, we're just really good friends, he doesnt even know i like him." I say as the limo starts to pull away from the hotel.

"okay, whatever" she smirks

But now she got me thinking, what if he does ask me out?

**********************************************************

A/N

HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS MY MAGCON FANFIC I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!