Epilogue

* 3 years later* 

Megans POV:

"i cant believe that in 45 minutes i will be walking down that kother fucking aisle." i say as Lauren does my hair and makeup.

"you'll be fine, remember, its only Taylor" she smiles reassuringly as she applies makeup to my face.

"yea easy for you to say, your not the one getting married here" i groan

"your forgetting Cam and i got married 3 months ago" she lightly laughs

i remember that day. She was so happy. happier than she has ever been. that was also the day that the boys did the "red nose" dance at her wedding reception. 

oh God that was funny as hell.

"Megan!" Lauren says, sanpping her fingers in front of my face

"oh yeah sorry" i smile

"are you ready?" she asks

"no" i reply honestly

"well we have to head to the church soon" She pesters

"ok i just need a few minutes" i snap, walking away, toward Taylor and I's room. After a year of begging, my parents finally let me move into an apartment with Taylor, a couple miles away from our houses.

i walk into the room and sit on the edge of the bed and twidle my thumbs to get the nervous jitters out. 

these past three and a half years have been anything but easy for us. we have had to deal with fan hate, Taylor getting poison ivy and food poinsoning, that old stupid video he made like five years ago about gays, and much more shit. But i noticed that when he was with me, he always managed to force a smile, even when he was pissed off. and let me tel you, i pissed him off 9/10 times. 

i really do love him, and im hapy im marrying him, but theres something deep down inside me that makes me have last minute regrets. or as Taylor says it "Ragrets" 

After a while of reflecting, i pull at the dress straps, attempting to take it off. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she screams running over to me and adjusting the dress.

"i cant do this" i sniffle as tears pour down my cheeks

'"of course you can, whats wrong babe?" she smiles softly, sitting with me on the bed.

"i jjust have this awful feeling in my stomach and i just cant get rid of it and i just feel like this is all wrong, that i dont deserve him" i whine

we have had conversations like this on many occasions where Taylor and i had a fight, which was about 5 times a month.

"Megan, he has put up with you for over 3 years, what makes you think that you dont deserve him?" she asks

"i dont know i just feel like he deserves better than what i can give him" i sigh

"wrong, your the best he can find, you give him what other girls cant. your funny, talented, hyper, spontaneous, wicked pretty, and not to mention an amazing best friend." she smiles

i wipe the tears from my cheeks and gather myself, i nod my head and we walk outside and get into her, or should i say Camerons, jeep,

after awhile of drving, we arrive at the church and my dad is waiting outside, biting off his very last fingernail. hes even more nervous than i am. 

he sees me, and runs to the car to help me out. 

"ready Honey pie?" he smiles, taking my hand, walking into the foyer of the church. i nod and take a gulp of air as my brides maids line up and Skylynn gets in position for throwing her flowers.