IMPORTANT

hey guys! im sticking to my word about the update thingy, but ive been getting some messages regarding the contest I told you guys about no too long ago.

Well ya see,  being the reads on this story have really skyrocketed, which I am VERY happy about, I thought, ya know, why not, get things interesting, and hold a little contest for one of my readers to be a character im my story.

so I was thinking that once I get at least 500 reads on this story, I will update some questions foor you guys to answer. they aren't going to be too hard, just some simple things about the characters in this story, and stuff like that.

and the first person to comment all the answers, CORRECTLY then, I will inbox you, that you have won, and you can basically create your own character in my story, no limits no what you want your character to look like, and stuff.

so for instance, if Some girl named I don't know, Amanda, wins, I would inbox her that she has won the contest and then she would create her own little character and what she wants it to be like, its love interest and stuff.

make sure you put your characters info in great detail so I can picture it.

and yeah, that's pretty much how that works.

so keep reading if you guys want that contest soon!

and onto other news, how many of you guys know who Daniel Zamora is??

if you don't, well he is a sorta famous Viner and he was a special guest at Orlando MAGCON in December, anyways, he followed me on Twitter not too long ago, and I fucking flipped shit. like you don't even understand.

I was crying so hard.

BUT THATS NOT ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE

next school year, you guys may know, He goes to Father Lopez Catholic High School, well im going there next year.....

so im going to be going to school with fucking Daniel Zamora.

holy shit.

like is this real life?

anyways, if you haven't seen his Vines, check him out cause he is pretty fucking funny.

and did I mention, he is really hot?

oh I didn't, WELL HE IS REALLY FUCKING HOT

and yeah.

so keep reading, keep fangirling, and stay fucking weird.

I LOVE YOU

- Megan