Die Polizei

I still don't even know how this is gonna end tbh.

"This thing is so out of tune."
"Then tune it, you ninny!" Arthur hissed as his brother plucked at the strings of the old guitar. The sounds coming through the amp were way too high and it made the Brit cringe.
"Uncle Alister, can we sing my favourite song?" Matthew asked, sipping on his juice pack innocently.
"Aye. Do you want to learn how ta tune a guitar?"
"Okay!"
"Come sit on my lap."
"Don't you think that guitar might be too heavy for him?" Arthur wondered, worried. No wonder Alfred broke his arm. This was a dangerous babysitter.
"Nah. He's a big lad."
"I wanna help!" Alfred waddled over, sitting on the bench next to his uncle. They were all gathered underneath the oak tree in the back yard, waiting for the guests to come. Arthur hoped that Lukas was able to find his way here. He said he was bringing his kid, so at least the boys would have somebody new to play with.
"I haven't seen that old guitar in years!" A voice piped up. It was Dylan, wandering into the back yard with his fiddle case slung over his shoulder. "Please tell me your bagpipes are in tune."
"Aye. Just got 'er done yesterday morning."
"Nice."
This was what the Kirkland brothers did at their family gatherings. They just got drunk and made way too much noise. Unfortunately the neighbours didn't actually mind the music so Arthur would have to deal with his family's rowdiness for the night.
"Are you teaching Matthew guitar, Alister?" Aaron asked, entering the back yard from the house. He didn't even look at Arthur as his twin flowed in behind him.
"I'm teachin' him to tune it. What he wants to do after that is his decision."
"I wanna learn fiddle!" Matthew admitted.
"I'll teach you that." Charlie offered.
"Can I learn bagpipes too?!"
"No!" Arthur shrieked.
"Aye. When yer lungs get a little stronger."
"I hate you so much, Alister."
"Alfred, come help me start a fire." Dylan beckoned the child over to the fire pit. Arthur tightened his grip on Peter so at least one child would be safe from his reckless siblings.
"This is quite a party." Somebody sat down beside Arthur. He looked up to see Lukas pulling a small, blond child into his lap.
"You found the place all right?"
"Ja. We were here that day we went out drinking."
"We're we?"
"You were really loaded."
"I needed that, though." Arthur admitted. "Thanks for taking me out like that."
"Just don't make a habit of it." There was something slightly sour about the way Lukas said that. How did Matthias die again? Drunk driving? He probably didn't like drinking because of that. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose a husband like that.
But then again, Lukas probably felt the same about Francis's stabbing.
"Wow! You catch on quick," Alister complemented as Matthew finished tuning the last string. "We'll make ya into a rock legend in no time."
"Please do not."
"Alfred can learn the drums. That was the one thing we were missing in our high school band."
"That and a sense of good music." Charlie joked.
"What's wrong with Celtic."
"Nothing. It's just not what the youths want anymore."
"Are you guys trying to make me deaf?" Arthur sighed.
"Uh...yeah." Dylan shrugged.
"Peter on the Carnyx." Alister declared.
"What is a Carnyx?" Lukas wondered.
"Oh no! Don't ask that." Arthur warned.
"Glad you asked." Alister grinned, nice and big, and set Matthew down on the ground.
"Great. Now he's off to get it." Arthur sighed.
"What did I do??"
"Oh no."