Min Kvite Russer

The last chapters had three statements that foreshadow the next fic and that's all I'm saying about it.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry that I didn't think to stop you before we-" Lukas's words were cut off when Arthur fell into his arms, hugging him tightly against his chest. They had found themselves in Lukas's room, the only place where there weren't any people.
"It's okay. Let's forget we even fought."
"I...okay. Yeah."
"What you did...those kids deserved it...and I couldn't give that to them...I felt so bad and...thank you."
Lukas squirmed. Arthur was still wrapped around him. He was warm and smelled like sweat covered up with some shitty French cologne. But it was a nice shitty French cologne.
"Tino helped. He insisted on dressing up in a Santa suit."
"Thank you." Arthur repeated.
"He didn't take it off for days. Emil was traumatized. I don't know how Erland is still alive in that household."
"Where do we go from here?" Arthur asked. "What are we supposed to do?"
"Is this about the letter...because I was rambling. I didn't actually mean any of that stuff about us being more than friends!" He did, but he realized how stupid that must have sounded.
"Maybe I do...eventually." Arthur let go of Lukas, sitting down on the bed.
"You do?"
"Not right this instant or anything...I just did a lot of thinking and I...I don't want to do this alone. I can't..."
"It'll be alright. I'll be here for you. I promise."
"I can't really pop into a relationship right away. I'm sorry but-"
"That's fine! I totally understand. We can go at our own pace."
"Would it be okay...if I kissed you?" Arthur asked, eyes wide and soft.
"Ja. You can."
The Brit leaned forward and pressed his lips against the Norwegian's. They were soft and smooth and full of life as they moved carefully to the beat of Lukas's heart. He felt that soft tongue slide in and he embraced it as Arthur trailed his fingers over the cross in his hair.
The two sunk into the sheets, Lukas on top and Arthur firmly below.
"Is it alright if we go all the way?"
"Won't somebody find us?"
"The door is locked and the party is too loud."
"Are you worried about it being too loud?~"
"Heh~" Arthur smirked. He pulled Lukas back into a kiss, hands wandering over parts of his body he hadn't soberly explored yet.
He felt a firm lump growing in his pants and he gasped softly.
"Take...my pants off."
"Ja. I'm on it!" Lukas undid the buttons on Arthur's pants and released his Big Ben from his River Thames.
"Do you think...you could turn out the lights...just so I can pretend..." Arthur took a deep breath. He felt like this was rude. But he just couldn't...
"Sure." Lukas clapped and the lights went out because he had the clapper lights because I'm way super lazy.
He got back down and started sucking at Arthur's appendage gently. The Brit moaned in pleasure.
"Here," the Norwegian offered his fingers, which Arthur sucked until they were lubricated. He felt them slide into his anus and wiggle around a bit until it was stretched enough.
"I usually use butter but this'll do for now."
"Oh wow."
Lukas slid his COCK into Arthur, and began to thrust softly then faster and faster. Arthur covered his mouth to keep the noise down. His face was hot as his orgasm built and then exploded all over the place.
"Fuck!" He panted, feeling Lukas cum inside him.
"I hope there's more of that to come."
"Me too."

Two more chApters I want to die