Ompa Til Du Dør

Character development is Matthew refusing to have sex with a ghost watching in Three Foot Tall and then having sex with a ghost watching in One More Night and THEN having two ghosts have sex in his house in Lost Souls.

"I know we had to do Christmas shopping, but why did we have to go for a whole day?" Arthur sighed as he trailed behind Alister in the mall. The children were with Dylan, probably learning welsh, which they would use to maintain strong internet passwords. He really hated Christmas shopping, but he had been feeling better since the kids came back. He still didn't feel good enough to leave the house without changing out of his sweatpants or combing his hair, but it was still better.
"They're your boys. You're supposed to spoil them. Besides, the first Christmas is always the hardest and getting caught up in all the excitement will make it easier to forget that something is missing."
"What do you know?" Arthur growled, slipping his hands into the pockets of his old leather jacket.
"I've been reading self help books on grief and loss."
"Why?"
"Because you need help, Arthur. And you're doing better, which is great, but you're still not on steady ground."
"I...I don't know what to say." Alister was supposed to be the annoying older brother. Not the caring one. Who was this man?
"You don't need to say anything. We just want to see you happy again...especially those boys."
"They don't know."
"They do. Trust me. They were worried about you the entire time I had them."
"I'm sorry I have to make Christmas a wreck for them. We don't even have a bloody tree." Arthur started to pick through a bin of stuffed animals in the toy section. The kids didn't have many soft toys, and it would be great to have things that didn't make so much noise.
"I'm sure it will work itself out. You just worry about spending time with your family and I'll take care of the rest."
"What am I even doing? I can't even cook them a decent Christmas dinner. We skipped thanksgiving too...I mean...we never celebrated it when we were kids, but Alfred likes food so we thought it would be a good idea." Arthur sighed. He could feel that dread coming back and he tried to swallow it down. He already looked shitty enough in public. He didn't need to cry on top of that.
"Buy a pre-made pie from the store and order KFC. They won't know the difference."
"I will."
"Then learn to cook a turkey."
Arthur dug deeper into the bin, "I've never been able to get food to taste good. Francis couldn't even teach me."
"You need to learn eventually. Cereal and boiled eggs won't keep those lads going forever."
"It's better than giving them haggis, you sick bastard."
"Matthew likes it."
"Impossible. He's Francis's kid and Francis threatened a restraining order over your haggis."
"It's delicious."
"It's toxic."
"Like you haven't eaten much worse."
Arthur scoffed. As much as he liked having the last word, he knew Alister was just trying to get him going.
He dug even deeper in the stuffed animal bin until he saw something that caught his eye.
"I think we're almost done Christmas shopping for today." He said, voice soft. "I've got everything I need."

I kinda wanna start writing for other fandoms but I tried that and nobody read it so???? Hetalia it is?????