Party

"Omg you guys are the best" I screamed "but what about all the things you said you had to do?"
"It was all made up," Carlos says "hope we didn't hurt your feelings"
"Nope my mom forgot my birthday every year of my life so I wasn't expecting that many people to remember any way"
"Awh that's so sad Mal" says Lonnie looking like she's about to cry.
"Well that not gonna happen anymore" says Ben walking up from behind me. As I turn around I notice ben has his guartar with him. Ben grabs my hand and pulls me towards the center of the room. Two chairs are there facing each other. Ben sits me down in one and he himself sits in the other one. As soon as I'm sitting down he starts playing 'Did I mention'.
When he finishes the song I lean over and hug him. When I finally let him go he gets off his chair and down on one knee and pulls out a small velvet box. He smiles up at me and opens the box and I gasp.

"Mal beirtha Maleficent would you do me the honor of becoming my wife and Queen?" Said Ben

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH YES YES YES BEN YES" I scream as I lean down and kiss him "yes ben a million times yes"
He smiles and whispers in my ear your the best thing that's ever happened to me and I will always love you mal."
"I love you too Ben, and nothing will ever change that." I say