Confrontation

I walked up to Ben's desk and slammed both my hands down and yelled at him, "What made you think that sending someone to kidnap my children would be a good idea?"
He stands up from his chair, "Well you see their my children too." He points to a picture of the three them on his desk, "I thought it would be a great idea to see all my children..." Pausing he then points to my stomach "All of them,"
Rolling my eyes I reach into my back pocket and hand him a photo. "If you weren't so stubborn and just have apologized, you could've seen them today," I say as he takes the photo out of my hand.

He looked at me like I had just sucker punched him "I gave your mom a note with the time and place to meet for the first sonogram, since you weren't answering my calls or responding to my text or emails, but since you weren't there I'm guessing yo...

He looked at me like I had just sucker punched him "I gave your mom a note with the time and place to meet for the first sonogram, since you weren't answering my calls or responding to my text or emails, but since you weren't there I'm guessing you didn't read it. He looks down at his trash can and bends down and takes out a piece of crumpled notepad paper. Opening up he scans it quickly before sitting back down and putting his head into his hands, he lets out a sigh before looking back up at me. He gestures for me to take a seat. "What do you want me to do Mal, what can I do to see them again?" He begs me. I give him a look of pity before shaking my head. "I can't trust you alone with them, I can't ris-" I'm cut off by Ben "but why, Mal, I've done absolutely nothing wrong!"
I stand up at his words, "and that is why I can't let you see them because you don't understand what did wrong and how it crossed so many lines," I turn to leave and as I reach the door I say one last thing "As soon as you start acting like a caring husband and loving father again you can see them." And with that I left.
—————————————
Aurthor note: what do you guys think of how Mal and Ben are acting?
Who is the right and who is wrong?

Please comment Like and share!