Tests

"Hey Mal," Ben says knocking on my door "Can we talk?"
=======time skip========
"CAN YOU BELIEVE HIM E, HE PRACTICALLY YELLED AT MY FRIENDS AND WHEN I GOT HOME HE SAT ME DOWN AND TOLD ME HE FORGIVES ME FOR YELLING AT HIM!!!!!!!" I yell at Evie in frustration
"Okay I get why you are mad but you're not mad at me so stop yelling at me." Evie says patiently letting me pace around the room till I've finally calm down.......and then I start crying. "Mal, I didn't mean to make you cry, come on cheer up." She says as she hugs me.
"It's not you it's me and ben we've never had an argument that big and it always me who starts them." I say trying to cheer up.
"Well then you two need to sit down an talk this out." Evie says softly "I will even come to help make sure that things don't get out of hand."
"YOU'RE THE BEST E!" I practically scream in excitement. Evie gives me a weird face then mumbles to herself. I walk out of the room as janes coming in as I'm walking past her I grab her arm and drag her into the hallway and say "I need you to get ben to go to the cafeteria after school and have him bring a friend and if he ask why tell him you were commanded to bring him." Then I walk away before she could ask questions. I then go back to my room and ring for a servant and ask them to bring me a test. As she was walking out the door I told her if I find out that she told anyone of this I would make sure that she and her family were out on the streets along with whoever she told. She ran out of the room and returned 12 minutes later with the test. I thanked her and went into the bathroom and took the test.
========time skip=======
I couldn't believe it. It was positive! I didn't know what to do I took two more test just to make sure. Still positive!

I start to cry when Jane comes in without knocking,saying "so I got him to argee to it so he's there waiting for you and

I start to cry when Jane comes in without knocking,saying "so I got him to argee to it so he's there waiting for you and...... Mal are you okay?" She says leaning down to try and comfort me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I say wiping my eyes "just give me a minute to fix my make-up"
"Yeah sure take all the time you need, Mal." She says worriedly
I fix my eyeshadow and mascara, then I stuff the test in to my purse and head to the cafeteria with Jane.
_____________________
When I open the doors to the cafeteria I see Chad and Ben sitting at one side of the table and Evie sitting opposite of them with two empty chairs on her right. Me and Jane sit beside Evie.
"Mal is this really necessary" Ben says "I'm really sorry for whatever I did wro......."
"I'm late ben," I say trying not to cry " I took a test and it was positive........ I think we're having a baby."
"Really?!?!?!?" Everyone says but Evie who is smiling.
"Yes" I say crying now "I'm sorry I freaked out ben and I hope you can forgive me but I also need you to understand that I don't want everyone to bow down to me every time I enter a room."
"No, No, Mal I'm the one who should be sorry I'm sorry that I treated your friends badly and that I wasn't more patient, I love you Mal with my whole heart and will never stop."
"I love you Ben I really do," I say balling