08.05.17

It started from the very beginning.

The moment my eyes landed on yours, I knew there was something there. A spark, or something else just as cliché.

But it's true. And it's nice and wonderful and intriguing. Because I've only read about that kind of thing.

How as soon as you lock eyes with the person you're meant to spent eternity with... You know it.

And well... Maybe I don't know about eternity. But. I do know this: that first night was probably the greatest night of my existence, because I met you.

Everything was so magical then, and it still is. Every single quality you had shown, I grew more and more attached.

And while in the back of my mind I knew that it was "just a Tinder date"... I think a part of me knew otherwise. Because everything you did or said, made me itch to know more. I have this desire, this need, to know everything about you. And it started that first night.

I think you realized it, too, the pull between us. That's why we saw each other so soon after.

I couldn't get enough then, just as I can't get enough now.

I'm not sure if your emotions for me are as strong as mine for you; but there is one thing that I'm absolutely certain of.

I have never loved anyone or anything as much as I love you. I ache to give you everything, to try and showcase just how much you mean to me. But fuck, nothing could show that. Anyone that I talk about you to can see it in my eyes, and my choice of words. I speak like you painted the stars in the sky, or planted every flower on this earth.

And it wouldn't surprise me if you somehow had.

You are the most special person in the entire world to me. Since you came into my life, there has been a distinguishable glow about everything. It's like, now that I've found you, everything's different. And it is.

How I didn't notice anything was missing before I met you, I will never know. But I do know now, that you are all I can ever think about, and as soon as you drive off, I instantly miss you.

The only thing that would ever satisfy that is if I could see you all day, every day. But I know that's not possible, so I have chosen to savor every moment that we are together.

Because, dearest, as I've stated before: eres mi mundo, eres mi vida, y eres mi todo.

And I don't know what I'd do without you.